Chapter 20

A month had passed since Nicole's death. I was doing much better, trying to cope with her death. Every day I stop by her grave site to leave fresh flowers. I stood there at Nicole's grave site and put the flowers across her tombstone.

"I love you baby." I whispered.

Tiffany walked up behind Shawna and embraced her tightly. "I'm sure she loves you too."

"Tiff, what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to leave these sunflowers here, they're Nicole's favorite."

I smiled as I thought about how our wedding would have been. I thought about all the children we would have had. I sighed and then walked away from her stone. Tiffany stood there for a moment saying something I couldn't quite make out. I shrugged and jumped in to my Camero.

"Shawna, do you think you can give me a ride, I caught the bus over here."

"Yeah, I guess."

Tiffany hopped in the car and smiled at me. I gave her a fake smile back and drove away. I wasn't supposed to be driving but I don't give a fuck about what anybody tells me anymore.

We pulled up in Tiffany's drive-way. Seeing Marley's car was a big surprise to me.

"Why the hell is Marley's car here?" I asked still a little surprised that my best friend would be at Tiffany's house. From my understanding they can't stand each other. Then again, Tiffany is the neighborhood's hoe.

"Umm, she was coming over to help me with a few things that's all. Thanks for the ride." I swear Tiffany is starting to act weird. Marley looked at me and then walked back inside the house. What the fuck? So why didn't she speak? The fuck is her deal?

I shrugged it off and drove away. I'll just catch up to her later

she's acting all funny. I went to the mall, I need some new clothes. I walked in to Victoria's Secret in need of some new spray. I bumped right into this girl not paying any attention to what I was doing.

"Excuse me ma'am I am so sorry." She looked at me and smiled "You're fine Hun." Then she frowned at me. I looked at her and knew exactly what she was thinking.

"I'm still female, and I also love to smell like one." I gracefully smiled at her

She returned my smile and replied "Well I'm Diamond, and you are...?"

"Shawna."

"Nice to meet you Shawna."

"Yeah you too." I responded and brushed passed her.

My phone began to ring. It was Alley.

"Where are you I have something to tell you."

"I'm at the mall what's going on."

"You need to get here NOW. It's Important."

I Hung up. Wtf?