Chapter 6: Camera doesn't lie

Sparrow's POV

Click. Click. Click. The phone I held in my hand went picture by picture, filling me with peace as each one passed. "Oh these pictures." I sighed blissfully. These were the pictures of the corpses I had seen so far around Heavenly Host. These beautiful, flashy, grotesque, and mutilated bodies. "Wait!" I exclaimed, as I had accidentally skipped past my favorite picture. I went back. It was gory, being just a bloody mass of organs and guts. "Excellent." I smiled widely. "You can't even tell who this was!" I said. "And to think," I brought the phone closer to my face, "That this, used to be a walking and talking human being..." I started to laugh, zooming further into the picture. "I-I'm still sane..." I cackled. "I'm still..." Zooming further in, I suddenly stopped. A voice had come from my phone. Still staring at the picture, I heard a voice almost as if crying, "Sparrie... Don't. Don't look at me... Stop looking. At my... My... Insides." I suddenly came to a realization. That voice. My body froze. Someone who only knew and called me by Sparrie... That voice. It was Blondie. My held that still held the phone shook. Then I screamed, and ran down the hallway, away from the painful fact that there was no way Blondie could have called me, unless she was dead.