Chapter 13: Ginger's enlightenment

Daring's POV

I wrestled with the door that was hopelessly locked. "COME ON!" I yelled, desperately trying to wrench open the door, "DARLING!" I yelled, pounding the door. "To be able to worry so much about each other's well being, to be tormented to the core, is an exquisite stigmata that affects both the living and the dead." I wheeled around. A ghost girl, with pink pigtails and glasses, was casually leaning against the bookshelf behind me. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Ginger Breadhouse, the ghost of a girl who died here." She said. "I see..." I replied. "You and your friends are trapped here because you performed the Bunny Ever After charm, and messed it up." Ginger pushed her glasses farther up her nose. "Messed it up?!" I said in indignation. "How?!" "Well one of you either chanted the name too many times, or not enough. It did not match the number of people present. Someone either screwed it up on purpose, or just didn't want to do it. You are truly a noble sentiment. But, mind you, we will kill anyone who gets in our way." She stretched her hand out towards me. "They will suffer." She said. Just then a purple and white light engulfed me, and the last thing I heard her say was, "Go... To the one who fills your thoughts."