Chapter 4: Him Again

I dived onto my bed with a loud groan. How DARE those kids drug me? Who does that?! Only in movies. And as far as im concerned, this is my life. They could have killed me! If they had, then I would have haunted them for the rest of their putrid lives. Idiots, all of them. 

I checked my clock, to see it was already 6:00pm. I had been drugged for HOURS. Laying on the bottem of the stairs, dead to the world as you know it. Sick kids. Sick sick sick kids...

"where are you?" I whispered to him. 

Where could he be? I've looked everywhere in the woods, but I couldnt find him. I was wearing a different dress on this hunt. It was a floor length flowing gown, that was see throught, and strapless. But it covered up the goods with a darker fabric up top, and some sort or panty on the bottem. I was running barefoot, my wait lenght fire red hair behind me. 

"I'm here Robin."

He scooped me up as he said it, so that i was snuggled against his chest. He was well mucled, and very, very tall. About  6'1. And I was only 5'1, and quite tiny next to him. He then whisked off into the distance, so fast I couldnt see his feet move. When he stopped, we were in a clearing, where there was a cliff, where the trees stopped growing. I looked down to see a river. 

"I wont let you go. I'm here. And nothing can hurt you. Im one of a handful, but I'm the one of the oldest. " he whipsered into my ear.

"One of what? What are, WHO are you?" I asked, barely hearable. 

"im yours." he said. His razored hair was obviosly natural, not cut to be like that. It was almost shoulder length, and beautiful. 

"What's that supposed to mean? Your not my slave." I replied. 

"I'll be here to protect you, is all."  

"I can take care of myself."

"We both know your lieing."

"I never lie. My middle name is honest."

"You just like, Robin."

"did not."

"Robin-" I cut him off.

"I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, lie. Just becuase im really cool, and wonderful doesnt mean I lie, jerk." I babbled on. 

With that everything around us starting changing. The trees faded away, the cliff disapeared under my feet, even the river below was no longer there. It all turned to nothing, and I was soon sourounded by white mist. I was alone again, in a garden. 

It was filled with beautiful flowers, shrubs, statues, vines, and old celtic benches made from stone. I was wearing a blood red dress that was darker than my hair, and it flowed when I walked. It had no back, so my back was easily seen. The dress covered my rear, and went up into a strapless type thing, but has white gems, (real gems) around the center, and they went up aroundmy neck to hold the dress together. Didnt want to expose the goods. 

It was cut in the front so you could see my legs, but not my crotch, and then it got longer in the back. Quite longer. It left a very long train behing me. I wasnt wearing any shoes, and their were white roses in my hair.

I once again started running, trying despretly to find my mystery man. I ran through walkways, pushed away vines, but always came to a dead end. I soon relized I was in a maze. 

It seemed to be made of shrubs, and all along it red, and pink roses grew along it. I ran as fast as I could. Left, right, left, right. But always a dead end ahead. Soon tears welled up in my eyes, I felt trapped, and lost. 

All around, the black roses in only a few seconds, transformed onto dead, and dying black roses. They all lost their petals, leaving only a little stump. The stem tuned a sickly grey, and the thorns grew larger. My eyes frantically looked for an escape. But there was none. I fell to the ground, and couldnt get up. I looked at the dark, now black sky, and only saw his eyes. 

His eyes. Watching over me. Protecting me. 

"SHUT UP." yelled a voice. 

I looked around. I was in my room, no longer dreaming. My throat hurt, I must have been screaming, and the door was open, so obviosly someone heard me. 

Uhhhh. I thought. Him again. 

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took a few days to upload this. I just found out yesterday something really upsetting, so this chapter is a little tiny bit dark. Hehe. I love you all! Thank you to all new fans, and for votes! :D Keep looking for chaper 5!  LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! <3 

P.S. If you guys want to read some really good stuff, look up the author: http://www.wattpad.com/user/LoversLove . She's a good friend of mine, and she writes awesome stuff! :D

&Actually, ill just dedicate it to her, so you can click it. The link didnt come through. :C

Be sure to check out, "Being a Baby Vampire."  In my other stories! Its new, so feedback would be awesome!!!!  -Catt67