Chapter 13: Around the corner

SORRY I DIDNT UPOLOAD RECENTLY! I've been in bad health, and had some major stuff happen last night. Haha. If you read this chapter, I'll tell you at the end. ;] 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was already running faster than usual, towards the scream. It was coming from near the flower garden. My harmony. As soon as I had heard the last scream, Gabriel had gone tearing into the distance. It was like he had just disapeared, he was so fast. I on the other hand, was pushed onto the ground, (on purpose, im not sure) so I had to get up and run. 

I was half way to the garden, it was pitch black, and my heart raced. I was scared, as much as I hated to igmit it. My chest ached from running so fast. I had a dry feeling in my throat, and sweat was beaded on my forehead. 

As I approached the garden, I slowed down, but fell when I tried to stop. The hole in the knee of my pants was now a lot bigger, and my knees were scraped and bloody. I approached the entrance, where a large pot held 2 sets of flowers. Roses, to be precise. 

I breathed heavily, and my chest heaved. Even though I had much pain, I ran into the maze of flowers, searching for something I couldnt see. 

Almost on cue, I heard a scream. Only this time it seemed faint, even though it was loud. It was coming from around the corner. As I turned the corner, I saw a sight that made me feel as if Lucifer was ripping apart my throat. What was happening?!

End Of Part One. 

______________________________________________________________________________

 I am so sorry I never uplaoded. Im such a fucking bitch. :C But I may or may not write part 2 of LBSMO. Should I? Vote, and comment if you want it. I am so happy that I got so many fans, and so many veiws. It means so much to me. I love you all so much. XOXOXOX. <3

-Catt67

Be sure to check out, "Being a Baby Vampire."  In my other stories! Its new, so feedback would be awesome!!!!  -Catt67