Chapter 5: Waiting for Mr. Fancy Pants

Here you go! Chapter 5 people! :D ENJOY!!!!! (And keep checking out LoversLove's stuff please! :D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I trudged down the hallway, dreading the fact I had to go hear the news about Mr. Fancy Pants not showing up. Jerk. I was already dressed, my hair was done, my makeup was on, and I finally got all the wrinkled out of the uniform. Not that I cared if there were wrinkles, but the, "Almighty Cranberry's" did. 

I walked down the grand staircase, and stopped where I had apparently fallen. I couldnt think of any reason why I had stopped except for the fact that I wanted to see if I really had made a big impact or not. 

Looking down, I couldnt beleive my eyes. There was tiny chip missing from one of the steps. Holy freaking lumps, a CHIP was missing for the step. If I ever am left alone with those kids, the outcome will be deadly, yes. Yes, yes, yes, very deadly indead. 

I walked off into the kitchen, and through the door to the dining room. Then I walked across the dining room, and into the dayroom. Sunroom, whatever you wanna call it. Its still gigantic. it had all the TV's, fancy sophas, coffee machines, popcorn machines, pool tables, you name it, they got it. In the center was a coffee table, that was in front of a creamy white colored sopha. I love that word, sopha. I could say it all day. I think I would name a dog sopha. That sounds like a pretty wicked name. 

My cranberry, and mrs. cranberry, sat on the sopha. Jack had his feet on the table, and he was reading a newspaper. He was wearing his reading glasses, that made him look sophisticated. Or on the other hand, "smart."  Marissa looked beautiful, with red lips, and a black dress that embraced her curves. She had her legs crossed, and was writing a note on a pretty pink peice of paper. 

"Ah, Robin." said Jack.

"Yes, Mr. Cranberry?" I said in my sweet voice.

"Well I called you down here, to discuss the matter of Mr. Gabriel." he replied. 

"Just spit it out, honey." Marissa said, annoyed. 

"Yes, well he wasnt able to make it yesterday, due to a cancelled flight. Its outrages, for what we payed the airport, they should have unluded  free drinks, and foot massages. Cheap, no good airports."  he muttered.

"Mr. Cranberry?" I said, faking a worried voice. 

"Well he will be here today, at around 12:00pm. Your to make him a lunch, get him towels and robes for his room, which is across from yours, and your to escort him to his room. Understand?" he asked. 

"Yes, Mr. Cranberry. I'll see to it that he is settled, and taken care of." I rolled my eyes, but only in my head, becuase if I really did that, I would get smacked, no doubt. 

"Its about 10:00am now, you can do whatever until then. I dont care, as long as your behaved." squaked marissa.

"Dismissed." they said together.

____________________________________________________________________________

I took the time to roll my eyes, and make face exprestions behind their back. I ran all the way up to my room, changed into an Iron maiden T-shirt, ripped up jeans, and high top converse. I wiped off the makeup, and undid my hair so that it was loose around my waist. I grabbed my cell, which only held a few numbers. Jacks, Marissas, 911, and some other places. Just as I was about to grab my sketchpad, I got a text from Jack. 

I nearly jumped 3 feet in the air, it scared me. It was a blackberry, and not a very good one. I couldnt figure the dang thing out. Guess it just couldnt handle this awesome. 

The text said: 

Robin, I forgot to mention that Marissa, I, and the kids are going on vacation for a few weeks. It must have slipped my mind. Were leaving now. Take care of our beautiful home, and wear your uniform.  -Jack

P.S. Marissa said to keep out of her lemon flovored waters. 

Are you kidding? How do you forget to mention that? I mean, Come ON. Not that im complianing, I get a few weeks off to myself. And Yuck. The fat old dude. What if hes a perv or something? Guess I'll find out. Grrrrrr. 

I grabbed my sketchpad, and my oil pastels, and headed down stairs full spead ahead. I ran out the huge doors, and ran around the house. It took 10 mins just to get to Marissas garden. She hates the outdoors, so I dont get the garden. But I like to draw the flowers, and vines, and walls, and such. Now that I think about it, her garden looks a litte like the one on my dream. Damn it. who was this dude in my dream? He was cute.. but... NO. He wasnt cute. He was a jerk-o. I dont like him. Im just on my period or something, my hormones are raging. I kept trying to convince myself, while I looked around the gardens twists and turns for a purple tulip. 

After about 5 mins of searching, I found one, and sat down to sketch. I took out my pastel colors, and mixed my purples, blues, yellows, and pinks to create a beautful picture of a singly tulip. Its funny how I can use so many colors, for just one thing. After fixing any mistakes, smudging, erasing, and adding details, I became happy with it. I kissed my drawing book, and closed it, securing it with an elastic strap. 

I got up, and brushed the dirt off my butt. Turning around, I walked out of the garden, and just walked around for a while. 

After 1 and a half hours, I looked at the clock to see it was roughly 11:36am. Getting near 12:00pm. I decided to walk back. It would take me 10 mins anyway. As I walked I looked at all the things around me. A few trees, and some blue birds flying around. It was very beautiful. 

__________________Later_________________________________________________

I finally arrived back at the house, at 11:58. Just on time. I went to sit on the chipped step on the staircase, and when I plopped down, I felt a pain in my knee. Damn, I must have hurt it when I fell down the stairs. Technically, it doesnt count. Those demon kids drugged me. The little jack asses. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think? :D I finished this chapter, and it didnt take to long. Hope you enjoy it! :D 

Oh, and to everybody whos fanned, and voted, thank you so much! I appreciate it SO much!!! And WOW, 600 reads! Thats AMAZING!!!!! I love you all! <3 

-Catt67

Be sure to check out, "Being a Baby Vampire."  In my other stories! Its new, so feedback would be awesome!!!!  -Catt67