Chapter 10: A moment

With his hands on my waist, Gabriel guided me into the Jaccuzzi. I stepped into the hot water, and felt Gabriels hands slide off my waist. I looked up, and he was right in front of me.

I jumped back, and gasped. He came out of no-where! How was THAT possible? 

"What's wrong?!" he said worried.

"You scared me; you came out of no-where." I said, a little freaked out.

"You must not have seen me, I was here the whole time." he said, a little defensive. 

I stepped all the way into the Jacuzzi, and just let the water relax me. Gabriel pulled me closer to him, so that I was sitting on his lap, with the water bubbling around us. I was sitting to the side, with my arms around his neck, with his arms around my waist.

"Im so sorry I let that happened. I should have been there, the whole time. But I lost it and I was there, and I-"

"Its not your fault. I shouldnt have gone so far. Dont blame yourself." I said quietly. Tears started arising in my eyes.

"Dont cry Robin, I'm here now. Please, please, forgive me. I never meant for it to happen..."

I looked up at him, and took my arms off his neck. I pushed a strand of hair out of his face, and kissed his cheek, ever so lightly.  I leaned back, and Gabriel looked at me with a deep loving look. It was undescribable. 

He put his hand on the back of my neck, and pulled me in, kissing me with a desire stronger this time. From there, we became lost in each other. I put my arms around his neck, and kissed him, he kissed me over and over. Every hair on my body was standing strait up. Everything in my body was screaming for him. He pulled me even close, and we were suddenly grasping for each other, and kissing with a passion. I wanted him, I wanted him morethan I've wanted anything. 

I suddenly broke away, And Gabriel immedietly backed off. 

"I'm sorry, that was..." he said.

"I know... But, you, felt that? right?"

"Yeah! I did, really. Should we...?" he said akwardly. 

"should we what..?" I said, equally akward.

"Nevermind. Err, lets just, relax."

"I really need to change, and check the time, and Im just really tired..."

"Oh. OH. I didnt..."

"NO! Its not you, im just exausted, is all."

We both took a breath, and without words, agreed on parting, and going out seperate ways, for now. I dont remember that much about leaving, just that Gabriel wrapped me in a towel, kissed my forhead, and I went to my room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think guys? :D Romance, spicing in up. xD ENJOY! Sorry if its short. :b 

Be sure to check out, "Being a Baby Vampire."  In my other stories! Its new, so feedback would be awesome!!!!  -Catt67