Chapter 3: Stay Away From Cheerios

Finally got chapter 3 up. C: Please enjoy! &rate, comment, and fan. <3

_________________________________________________________________________

I stepped out of the shower, my mind filled with thoughts. I wrapped at towel around my naked body, And pushed my red hair to the back of me. I looked at my self in the mirror. I saw a girl with green eyes, light skin, red hair, and a sadness in her eyes. I wanted to leave this place so badly I could taste it. I wanted it so much.

I dried myself off, and brushed, dried and straitened my hair. I then dropped my towel, and walked across my room to the closet. I pulled out a pair of super skinny, faded ripped up jeans from last year. I really was small, but I had nice curves. I looked around for my pink floyd shirt, and grabbed a simple black bra that looked alright. I found my pink floyd shirt along with panties, and a bunch of my bracelets. They were all think rubber bracelts with things like "lady gaga" and " domo" on it. The floyd shirt was just a tight fitting black shirt, that had dark side of the moon  on the front and back. I sat on my bed and put on all my clothes. Then my bracelts, and laterr my makeup. 

Black eyeliner, black eyeshadow, with a trace of a bright blue, mascara, and some light blush. And dont call me emo either. Theres no such freaking thing. But I like dressing with some black in it. Its just my style. 

I saw a bowel of cereal on my floor, which all of a sudden really freaked me out. The maid probably left it. It was just dry cereal, no milk. And it was lucky charms. It tasted funky as i scarfed it down. 

I didnt bothor wearing shoes, i hated shoes. I walked out the door, to see what? none other than that deer eyes serial killer kid. He stared wide eyed, with his mouth slightly open. Good god, that kid is really starting to give me the creeps. He looked at me, and just moaned. Not a sexy good tasting food moan, but a angry, cat in heat kind of moan, if that makes sense. But then he shook his light blonde hair, and ran off skipping down the hall. 

I shook my head, and ran down the hall, until i got to the main staircase. Whenever i had to wait for someone I had to sit on the staircase. And wait. Well, as long as im waiting, i might as well take a nap. The doorman, or a maid would wake me up. But who cares. All I know, is im, like, really tired. 

I bursted into laughter. Who paints their walls white? Like, its to white. Haha, idiots. Oh, and the sandy-liar was pretty today. Oops, i spelled it wrong. Haha, it was so shiny. like a penny, or something shiny. 

"LOOK AT THE STAIRS! THEIR, MOVING. THEY HAVE NAMES TOO, AND EVERYTHING IS SWIRLING!" 

"HAVE YOU EVER HAD SALT ON YOUR ICE CREAM?"

Everything swayed and twirled, and I couldnt focus on anything. 

"Oh my gosh, it worked!" Sqeaked a high pitched girly voice. 

"HAHA, LOOK IT DID. SHES CRAZY AS A TOM CAT." Yelled someone.