Chapter 2: Panty Party

I jolted up in bed to the sound of an alarm clock. Damn it. Why couldn't I ever get up on time? I thought. I threw of the covers, and while trying to step of the bed, I tripped and landed face first onto the floor. 

"DAMN IT ALL TO FUCKING HELL. THAT REALLY HURT." I screamed. 

I immediately realized what I had yelled, and once again was glad that the walls were soundproof. I picked myself off the floor, but realized my shorts had gotten caught in something. 

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!! Hell no! Shit! " I yelled at the top of my lungs in anger, lacking to realize that someone had opened my door. In pure horror, I saw Francis staring at me with the deer in the headlights serial killer look. He then laughed a "hehehe" laugh, and ran out of the room. What luck. My shorts had gotten caught in who knows what, and my ass was in the air, and I couldn't ecape. Yeah, picture that, and your most embarrassing moment. And to make it worse, that devil child saw me, and he would no doubt come back. 

Luckily, my small figure worked to my advantage.  I put my legs strait in the air, and pulled myself out of my shorts. I stood up, and then pure Haynes happened. 

"WHOA MOMMA, WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON IN HERE?" Yelled the loud mouth man child, Andrew. 

"ANDREW, Get OUT of my room!" I yelled in reply.   

"WHY?I think we should have a par-tay!"

"Because its my damn room, your 8, your a perv, and I DON'T want to have a party!"

"C'mon! Ill take of my pants too!"

I felt my cheeks turn to the brightest shade of red possible. I looked down, to see that I wasn't wearing any shorts, and I was standing here yelling at an 8 year old in my skibbies. I screamed, and ran and shut the door. I swear, I started to hyperventilate. I started breathing like one of those Lady's in labor. "Wa he, wa he, wa he." Good god, what the heck was wrong with that kid, and more importantly, me.

I stood up, and  ran to my closet. I pulled out my normal Skimpy outfit, and little headpiece. I ran to the bathroom, and fast as lightning, stripped, and put on the uniform. I put my long fire red hair into a messy side bun, and slipped the headpiece of. I pulled on my stockings, and slipped on my baby doll shoes, and I buckled the top. 

I quickly brushed my teeth, put on the "mandatory" makeup, and ran to the door, only for it to be opened for me. So I ran head on into Jack himself. 

"what in gods name..?" He said surprised.  

"OH MY GOSH. I'm so sorry Mr. Cranberry, I didn't know you were going to be at my door, I promise it wont happen again, I'm s sorry, no really! I-" he cut me off.

"Its fine for now, i came up here to ask you when you were going to be ready?"

"Ready for work?"

"No, its Saturday, your day off. Ready to meet Mr. Gabriel. He never gave me his last name. He is to stay with us, he is working for me. He is staying in the room across from you, and I want you to show him around, and help him get adjusted to things."

"Umm, yessir!" I replied. 

With that, Jack turned around, and walked down the hallway to the main staircase. I hope this jerk shows up. Ruining my day off... Jerk. Suddenly, Francis ran in with the twins, and they all threw water balloons at me. At least, I hoped they were water balloons. 

_________________________________________________________________________

They hit me pretty hard, damn those kids. Turned out they were filled with ketchup, and mustard. So now my hair, along wit hevery other part of me, had ketchup  and mustard on it. I was in the bathroom, looking in the mirror. My fire red hair was now in knots, and had mustard and ketchup in nearly every part of it. Those stupid kids always had to make me miserable. Luckily Jack and Marissa took the kids to one of Marissa's friends houses, so they could go swimming or something. 

I was stuck here, waiting for some "Mr. Fancy pants Gabriel." Well, I was looking forward to this old dude, maybe I could make him feel bad for making me work on my day off. I mean, Assist the family. Bleh, work is what I really do.  

I took about 15 minuits to get all the knots out of my hair. I finally turned on the hotwater, and took off my uniform, and threw it in the hamper. Taking about the 500th deep breath of the day, I stepped into the walk in shower. 

I let my whole body relaw to the hot water puring down onto my skin. I closed my eyes, and not willingly, imagined that guy in my dreams. The guy with the black hair in his eyes, I never did catch the exact color. It seemed like a green blue color.. He had pale skin, and he was really tall. Much taller than my 5'1 figure. He was probably about 6'1? I opened my eyes, and for a second, I really did wish I had someone to hold me,and protect me. I had gotten beatings for taking food, becuase I hardly got any. And I had a scarring a few years ago. 

I shivered at the thought. It was 3 years ago, when I was 12. I had taken a peice of birthday cake. It was the twins cake... It was back when Jack still drank. Or he says he doesnt anymore.  But I cant be sure. The cake had been in the garbage, and I took a little bit of it. I didnt know Jack was watching me, let alone, Drunk as a skunk. But when he caught me, he had a knife in hand, and he cut my hand with it. I had a deep scar there now. The emotional pain was worse than the physical pain. 

***************************************************************************************************************

Be sure to check out, "Being a Baby Vampire."  In my other stories! Its new, so feedback would be awesome!!!!  -Catt67