Part 2: Chapter 4: Is that what I think it is?

HERE IT IS EVERYONE. <3

______________________________________________________________________

I was curled into a ball on my bed. I sobbed and sobbed, as tears kept coming down my face. My hair was an unruly mess. And my cheeks were red from crying. There was such an ach in my heart, but I knew I couldn't be with Gabriel. He wasn't right for me. We were to different. It was all to vivid. 

*Flashback*

I stared at Gabriel. How could he tell me he loved me? After everything we just wen't through. This is crazy. 

"What..? How could you say you loved me after-" I was cut off. Gabriel pulled my face towards his with his hands. He kissed me softly. But passionately. And I finally let him. He picked me up so I was facing him. He held me in front of him. My arms were wrapped around his neck, and he had his hands under my thighs, holding me up. He walked into my bedroom still holding me. 

Faster than lighting, Gabriel flipped us around, so I was laying on my back on the bed. He was on top of me, but not laying on me. We continued kissing.Until I felt him tug on the bottom of my shirt pulling it up. WHAT, was I DOING? 

I Pushed Gabriel off of me. "WHAT WAS THAT?" 

"What are you talking about..?" Said Gabriel Stunned. He seemed shocked, and hurt.

"You think after everything that just happened I could ever be with you?! EVER? YOU'RE CRAZY. I Yelled. Louder and louder every time I said a word. 

"ROBIN, PLEASE. I LOVE YOU. DONT DO THIS." He pleaded. I saw tears arouse in his eyes. "I love you.. I love you. I love you." He kept repeating. 

"But I can't love you." It took EVERYTHING in me to say that. Even though I wanted to sat it back.  Suddenly, I saw something red fall down his face. What was that? I looked closer. 

Oh my God. Was that BLOOD? 

______________________________________________________________________________

What do you all think? I kept it a little short. My apologies, but more soon! 

-Catt67

XOXOXOXOXO

Be sure to check out, "Being a Baby Vampire."  In my other stories! Its new, so feedback would be awesome!!!!  -Catt67