Epilogue

8 MONTHS LATER

"Ally, hurry up." Leon said, outside the bathroom door. I sighed, putting my hair up in a messy bun. I put my glasses on, not wanting to get any unwanted attention. I opened the bathrrom door, to Leon standing outside with a bored expression, something I found very common with him.

"Happy?" I asked him, moving around him slowly, my swollen belly just getting in the way. He took my hand into his and led me outside. 

"Do you want me to carry you?" he asked me as we reached the stairs. I shook my head, giving him a flat look. He rolled his eyes, walking ahead of me.

"Leon, you can't do tha-" I gasped as I felt a sharp pain go through my abdomen. I shut my eyes tightly, taking deep, slow breaths.

"Ally?" he asked me, sounding concerned. I opened my eyes, straightening a little.

"I'm fine, just a kick." I said, cringing as I felt another wave of pain. "Okay, I think you need to carry me, fast." I said, knowing I wouldn't be able to move. 

He quickly rushed to my said, putting his hand under my knees and on my back, picking me up from the floor. He ran down the stairs and into his car in a second. "Hold on." he said, rushing the car into drive. I focused on my breathing, not giving a care of what was happening around me.

At the hospital, I was able to walk to the entrance on my own. "Take a seat, I'll go tell them we're here." Leon said, leaving me standing in the middle of the room. With small steps, I reached one of the chairs.

Very slowly, I was able to sit down. I rested my head back, feeling someone sit next to me. "That was quick." I said, not opening my eyes. "How long do we have to wait?" I asked, feeling more pain. I groaned, my hand shooting the lower part of my stomach.

 "Ally," said a deep voice, not belonging to Leon. My eyes shot open, making me sit up with a jolt. I held back a scream of both pain and surprise. 

My eyes filled with tears as I realized who was sitting next to me. "Uh, I gotta go." I said, my voice cracking a little. I tried standing up, put he stood in front of me, his hands on mine, preventing me from getting up.

"Ally, wait." Chase said, his hands cupping my face.

I shut my eyes, not wanting to look at him. "Chase, get away from her." Leon said, his voice threatening. I let out a sigh of relief, glad that Leon was here. I pushed Chase away from me, and continued to stand up.

Leon went to my side and helped me get up. "I got you." he said softly, taking my hand and helping me up. Another shot of pain went through my bdoy, but this time it was stornger. I doubled in pain, gasping for air. "Damn it." Leon growled, lifting me up just how he had down at the appartment. 

"We need a doctor." he said loudly, running with me in his hands, 

"Over here sir." a nurse said, opening a room for us. He quickly made his way to the room, plaving me in the bed and staying by my side.

"I'll be here." he said, holding on to my hand. "I'll be here for you and that baby." 

I smiled up at him, tears flowing down my cheeks. My grip tightened, as more pain shot through me. I saw Chase walk in, his eyes filled with concern. "You suck." I yelled at him. The nurse laughed, getting me ready for birth. 

"Okay, the doctor shall be here anysecond." she said, just as the doctor walked in. "I need you to be strong and push." she said, putting gloves on and getting ready.

They checked everything, making sure I was healthy for a natural birth. "Okay honey, push." the doctor instructed. I pushed, screaming at the pain I felt. Leon held on to my hand as Chase stood by, watching everything sliently. I breathed in and out, pushing when I was instructed. 

Those three painful hours of labor were worth having a little boy. I laid in bed, exhausted from all the pushing, watching as Leon carried my son. He smiled at me, taking him to me. "He has your eyes." he said, caressing my cheek. 

He handed me my baby and I smiled down at him. "Hey there baby." I said, kissing him nose. "Hi my little Angel." I spoke softly. 

"Angel, thats a sweet name." Leon said, sitting down on the bed. I looked up at him, smiling so wide it hurt my cheeks.

"Ally, you and my brother deserve to be happy." Chase said, coming to stand next to me. "I think that you two belong together with your son." he said, looking down at our child.

"Chase, you can come see him. Whenever you want to." I said softly. "He is your son too." I looked at him for the first time. He smiled sadly, shaking his head.

"I think that'd be too much. Besides, I don't think I'm cut out to be a father just yet." he said. I nodded, looking away from him. "Just promise me to take good care of them Leon."

"Chase, you have my word." Leon said, standing up. Chase made his way to me, kissing my forehead softly. 

"Good bye Ally." he said, before walking out the door. I watched him leave, a tear rolling down my face.

"So, what will be the child's name?" the nurse asked, looking at us.

I looked down at him before answering. "Angel Leon Smith." I said, looking at Leon as I said it. He smiled down at me, before kissing me on the lips.

"I like it." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO this is the last chapter, It's sloppy and short, Tell me your oppinions and don't forget to vote