Chapter 11

I woke up the next day to find my bed empty. beside me. I knew it was to good to be true. I sighed and got up to change. For some reason, I didn't regret having Chase as my first but I just wished that I could have waited.

I went to my bathroom and took a five minute shower. I changed into some black skinny jeans, a yellow long shirt, and a jean jacket. I put on some black nikes and put my hair into a bun. I put on some mascara and light eyeshadow then headed to the front door. I saw Terry standing with his backpack over his shoulder and he looked at me. "Ready to go?" he asked.

"Hold on." I said running back to me room. I grabbed a neckalce I had gotten last halloween that said I <3 Vampires and grabbed my book bag. I returned to the front door. "I'm ready." I said. He nodded and opened the door.

We arrive din school in less then five minutes. When the other people noticed that it was Terry's car, they formed a huge circle around it. I got out and had to push through the people to get out of the circle.

"I'm so glad that you're back man." I heard a lot of guys say.

"Is that Terry's little sister? She looks hot." was also heard a lot. I would roll my eyes whenever I heard that comment but ignored it. I finally broke free from the hot bodies amd went to my locker.

"Did, you hear?" some girl from my sience class asked me. "There is a new hot guy in school. He just trasnfered from an exotic country but is able to speak english really good." she said. I had to fight the urge to correct her gramar but just smiled instead.

"That's intresting. What's his name?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I don't know, but he is hot." with that said, she walked in the different dirrection and I continued to my locker.

"Hey Aly." I hear dLeon say from behind me. I turned to look at himwith a smile on my face.

"Hey whats up?" I asked. He didn't answer for a while and I thought of repeating myself.

"Did he bite you?" he asked. I looked at him confused. "Did Chase bite you last night? Hard enough to draw blood?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked him. I acted like I didn't know what he was talking about but I could tell he wasn't convinced.

"I just need to know if he bit you hard enough to draw blood." he said again. I shook my head and he nodded. "I'll see you later." he said. When I turned to look at him he had disapeared.

"Hey Aly. the new guy is really hot and I called dibs." I heard Bree's annoying voice behind me. I turned to look at her, well more like glare.

"Well I am not going for this new guy. I haven't even seen him. And I thought you and my brother were together." I spat.

"Oh we are, but what he doesn't find out wont hurt him." she said. i rolled my eyes. "Anyways, just wanted you to know that he is off limits." she looked at someone behind me and smiled.

"Whatever. I'm leaving." I turned around and walked straight into a hard chest. I fell back ut he grabbed my arms and kept me from falling.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I recognized that velvet voice anywhere.

I opened my eyes and came face-to-face with Chase. "Yeah, I'm fine." I answered standing up straight.

"You look even more beautiful than last night. Although I'd have to say that it was an incredible sight." he smirked. I felt my cheeks flush with color but couldn't tear my eyes away from his.

"Chase, let her go. We are in school for Pete's sake." Leon said from beside us. I hadn't noticed he had arrived but then again, I was too busy looking into Chase's eyes.

"No." with that, Chase pulled me into a rough kiss. I widened my eyes but didn't move. I was too shocked to even be able to blink. HE pulled away shortly and looked into my eyes. "Come on baby girl, kiss me back." he whispered. Again, he brought his lips to mine.

He pulled away instantly then looked annoyed. "He she wont even kiss you back." Leon laughed. Chase sighed and then pulled my lips to his one more time. This time I was able to react. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer to his body. He lifted me off the floor and pushed me against the locker. "Chase. Chase! There are people watching. Let her go. You guys can make out after school." he said. I pulled away from Chase and pushed him away.

"You're right. After school it is then." he smirked a little then walked away. I stood breathless with a lot of pairs of eyes on me. I could feel a small smile make its way across my face. I gathered my books and headed off to history.