Chapter 4

Chapter 4

After school, I decided to walk home. It was a very nice day so I didn't have to worry about it getting cold. I was halfway to my house when I see a group of guys by the park. They are up to no good, I could already tell. I kept my head up when i passed by them trying not to drw attention to myself.

I was already past them when I started to relax a little. "Hey girl!" I heard one of them yell. I froze a little but kept on walking. I heard them say something but I kept on walking. "I was talking to you." I heard the same guy tell me and then felt someone grab my arm.

They spun me around and I sqeuaked when his hand hardened around my arm. he looked at me for a while then slowly started loosening up. "I'm sorry." he said. I was a bit confused. "I thought you were someone else." he said. I nodded and pulled my arm back. I saw the same red mustang from earlier stop close by.

The guy that had gotten my arm turned to look at the car too. the door opened and out came Leon. "There you are. Your brother was looking all over for you." he said approching us. That was the first time he noticed the guy next to me. "Is there a problem here?" he asked looking from me to the guy and backto me.

"No there isn't." I said hooking my arm around the guy. "Now if you dont mind, I'd like for my boyfriend to walk me home." I said nodding towards the guy. Leon looked a little suprised but then smiled.

"Alright. I'll see you later." he said and headed back to his car. he waited for me to keep on walking so I did.

"I'm sorry about that, but I think he is up to something." I told the guy. He just smiled and looked down at our arms. I started to unlink them but then remembered that Leon was still looking. "I'm Aly, by the way." i said.

"Joey." he said.

"Well Joey, you are officially my fake boyfriend." I said. he started laughing at that and just kept walking.

"So what's up with that guy? He looks at you like you're his everything. Is he some sort of ex?" he asked.

I shook my head. "He just moved here a few days ago and has been bugging me since then." I explained. He just hummed and we kept on walking. We reached my house and I didn't see Leon's car anywhere. "Well this is it." I said pulling my arm away from his. "Thanks for going along with me and it was nice to meet you." I said.

"It was fun messing with that guy. See you around, my love." he winked. I smiled and then headed for the door. I turned the knob and found it open.

"Dad?" i yelled but didn't get an answer. I crossed my fingers hoping not to find him with his girlfriend again. I went to my room and found Bree sitting on my bed. "What are you doing in my room?" I asked.

"I am here to tell you to back off of Leon. He is going to be mine no matter what you say." she said.

"What about Terry?" I asked.

"If he never finds out, then it wont hurt him. Now this is your last warning, you will stay away from him wether you like it or not." she said. I heard someone clear their throat behind me and I turned around. In the doorway to my room, there stood Terry and Leon. Terry looked at bree with this hurt look and Leon looked at her with disgust.

"I'm guessing I wont have to tell them anything." I said. bree stood up and went after Terry.

"I didn't mean anything."I heard her say. I rolled my eyes and looked at Leon.

"Okay, lets go. I got the baby waiting in the car." he said. I nodded and grabbed a sweater in case it got late. I walked to his car and got in. "So this boyfriend of your's. whats his name?" he asked.