Chapter 7

7

I went into my room and showered. I was very tired and sore. SLeeping on a couch isn't the best thing for anybody. I dried off and changed into some jeans. I was glad that it was the weekend or I would have missed school. I laid on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late in the morning when entered the house. They planned on getting some money and maybe a girl or two. The sky was still dark and it was raining. The window had been opened so they didn't have to bother with unlocking it. They quietly got inside and one by one, went through the house. The two men that went into the kitchen found Terry. He had his headphones on so they didn't have to be as quiet. They quickly went behind Terry and pointed a gun to the back of his neck. One of them took out the head phones and whispered into his ear. "Don't move, or I'll shoot you." Terry froze on the spot and they quickly searched him.

 The other two men went to the halway. They planned on finding jewelry and maybe the girl. They searched the first two room and found nothing. Not even a ring. They started getting frustarted. One of them opened the last door as the other held up the gun. They found her sleeping on the bed. She was on her side and they smiled at eachother. Quietly, they went up to her and one grabbed her arms as the other grabbed a handful of hair. Immediatly, Aly opened her eyes. She was about to scream when the one pulling her hair covered her mouth. She tried to get free but wasn't much of a struggle. she was scared.

They pulled her out of the room and took her to the kictehn, where Terry was at. As soon as Terry saw them with Aly, we tried fighting them off. The two men that had him were having trouble holding him down. On of the guys let Aly go and she kicked the other one in the groin. He fell to his knees and she ran to her room. she dialed the first number she saw. They answered at the first ring. "Aly? What's wrong?" Leon asked.

Aly wasn't able to answer because a man pulled her back and there was a gunshot. Aly was pulled back tot he kitchen where she saw Terry laying on the floor holding his stomach. "Terry!" she yelled. the guy let her go and she fell to her knees. She crawled to her brother and held him in her arms. Two of the men opened the door and ran out to get the car. They left the front door open so that the other two could just run out and jump into the car.

Aly was trying to make the blood stop but it was too much. "Aly!" she heard her name being called out. She turned around and saw that she was alone. She got up and ran to the door. Leon was making his way over and she wuickly ran out to him. Her hands were covered in blood. "Come in and help me." she said. It sounded almost like begging and Leon ran with her. They went to Terry and Leon froze a bit. "I'll call the police." he said and ran to the phone. Aly watched him closely and it looked like Leon was holding his breath.

When Leon hanged up, he grabbed a clean rag and ran to Terry. He seemed very fast for a human, but Aly couldn't quite cath that. He knelt beside her and held the rag to Terry's wound. He looked at Aly and just wanted to hold her. She was a mess. The had blood on her face from wiping the tears that rolled down her cheeks, her hair was everywhere from when the man had pulled it, she was in her underwear and just a shirt.

The siren was heard a few seconds after the call and Aly looked relieved for while. Terry had his eyes closed and was very pale. Aly's face lost the little color it had and Leon knew this wasn't a good thing.