Chapter 15

The next few days was very awkward. Bree hadn't left our house and my dad and mom kept arguing. Maybe it had been a good idea for her to leave. Chase hadn't come to see me and hadn't even bothered calling my. I still kept thinking about Leon and how excited I had been when I heard his voice when I woke up.

I waited for Chase to pick me up and take me to school,but it was already late and he hadn't showed up. I decided to just ditch school completly. I wasn't going to make it on time. I started walking down the street when I saw the red car Chase always drives in.

I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw the two figures that stood outside the car. One was Chase's and the other was Carli's. I wouldn't have minded if he would have forgotten but seeing him with my mom, and not just talking but actually making out, got me so pissed off.

I grabbed the closest hard thing. I looked down at my hand and saw that it was a bat. I smiled wickedly, already planning on what to do with it. I walked closer, quietly, and when I reached the back of his car, I raised the bat. Before the bat made any impact with the car, Leon's hand had stopped it. I looked at him a little amused and then I remembered he was a vampire.

"What are you doing?" he asked, wrenching the bat out of my hands. He threw it somewhere before Chase and Carli turned around.

"Aly, I can explain." I heard Chase's voice.

I didn't look away from Leon's gaze so I couldn't see what he was doing. I turned on my heal and started walking down the sidewalk back home. "Aly, please stop." begged Chase. I kept on walking.

I reached the door but befor eI could open it, Cashe already stood infornt of me. "Move Chase." I said through gritted teeth. He eventually moved out of he way and I opened the door. He was about to come in. "No, don't. I don't want you to come into this house ever again." I said. He looked a little suprised and when he tried to step through the frame, he wasn't able to even get through it. I saw Calri behind him shortly. "Niether of you can come in here. I don't ever want to see your faces." I said slamming the door.

My dad walked out of his room and looked at me. "What are you doing?" he asked. I looked at him through teary eyes.

"Not like you actualy care." I said and pushed beside him. I walked to my room, closed the door, and cried silently.

I hadn't been outside my room all day. Even when Terry knocked at my door. It was very late when I opened the door. I had my clothes in a bag and two letters in one of my hands. I grabbed Terry's car keys and left the letter apologizing for taking his car and that I would return it someday somehow. I left the other letter on the kitchen counter telling why I had ran away.

I grabbed something to eat befor eI walked out the door. When I did, Leon appeard out of nowhere. "Ah! You scared the crap out of me!" I complained.

"What are you dong?" he asked me.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I asked him.

"It looks like your making a big mistake." He took the keys from my hand, went inside the house and came back out with Terry's letter in his hand. "I'm going with you." he said.

"How'd you get inside? I thought I had.." He interupted me by giving me a kiss. He pulled away and I could feel the blush creeping up my neck.

"Lets just go."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay, so I am going to make one last chapter. Hopefully you guys like it and I know I just left the story in a very bad ending, but I suck at them.

Thank you all for reading