Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I got ready for school. It was a sunny day so I decided to wear some hip hugging jeans and a light blue shirt that was tighter than my usual shirts. I put my hair in a loose ponytail and then put on some flats. I put my glasses on and went to the kitchen.

Terry was already eating cereal when I got there. He smiled up at me and kept eating. I got a cup of apple juice and chugged it down. After brushing my teeth, we got into Terry's truck.

We were on the ride home when a red mustang passed by us. My brother was mesmerized by it and I thought it was cool. We arrived at school and there was a group around something in the parking lot. "Hey Terry, did you see the new kid's car?" I heard one of his friends yell as I got off the truck. I grabbed my book bag and headed for the lockers. I was at the front steps when I heard my name being called out.

I turned around and saw Leon running after me. I waved and opened the door. I went straight to my locker and opened it. I put in my math book, English book, history book,and chemistry book. I got all my notes for sex-ed class and headed to the room. We only had like three minutes before the bell rang when I walked into the class room.

"Good morning, Miss Evers." I hear dmy techer say.

"Good morning Mrs. Souza." I replied taking my seat. I saw Leon walk in and he flashed me a smile. The bell rang when he took his seat and everyone started coming into the class.

"Good morning class. Today, I will be partnering you up with someone in this class." she said.

"I want to be with Aly." I heard one of the slackers say. I rolled my eyes as the back of the class laughed.

"No, Steve." she said. "You will be working on your parenting skills until the end of the semester, which is only three weeks away." she said turning back to the class.

To tell you the truth, I was very excited. I had always wanted to have one of those babies as a project, but I never thought I'd have to do it with a partner.

"since, there is and even amount of boys and girls, there wont be a problem with the partners." she said. She got out a list and started reading the names off the list. I waited patiently for my name to come up. "Aly Evers and Leon Amsterdam." she said and continued.

I couldn't believe my luck. I was with Leon. She insturcted us to get wiht our partners and Leon strolled to my side. "Hello. I am so glad you are the mother of my child." he said with a big smirk on his lips. I groan and start to get in line for the baby and papers.

After the teacher going through the rules and procedures of being able to take care of this baby, we got to work. "Leon, we have to be able to go to your house and work on this project. I wont be able to be at my house all the time because sometimes my dad takes his girlfriend home and you get the point." I said. He nodded.

"Well you can go today. That way you can see where I live." he said. I nodded and heard the bell ring. I got up and went to my locker to get my math book. "So I'll pick you up at your place after?" he asked. I smiled at him and then nodded. He had the baby in his hands and people looked at us a little weird.

"Yeah. That'd be perfect." I said. He smiled and headed of to his locker.