Chapter 13

It felt as if I had been asleep for days. My body felt so heavy and weak. I couldn't even find my own voice. Once in a while I would hear talking, but it was too low for me to understand. I could feel my body drifting into the darkness and I fought to find the light. I was truly scared and there wasn't anything I could do. I would feel too hot or too cold. I could feel something was wrong.

I fell into darkness one more time before waking up. I was still having trouble finding my voice, or being able to control my body. I just remained still. I could only feel my heart beating and I could here someone breathing close to me.

I slowly regained my strength and opened my eyes. The bright light made me close my eyes as fast as I had opened them. "She's awake." I heard his soft velvet voice say beside me. My heart skipped a beat as he spoke and I felt myself become less tensed.

I felt Leon's hand on my face and soon the bright light was covered. I opened my eyes slowly again and looked into his blue eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but found it too dry. I tried to sit up but Leon held me down. "Don't move." Chase's voice say. I looked towards the sound and found him standing by the door. He was leaning against the frame looking like a god. He smiled at me.

I smiled back at him but immediately let it drop. Carli appeared behind him. I remembered everything that had happened. I looked down at my body and saw that I had been dressed. I was wearing a guy short that I assumed were Chase's.

"I want some alone time with my daughter." she said in her soft voice. I looked at her confused. I didn't miss the look Chase and LEon had exchanged with eachother.

They walked out the room and closed the door behind them. Carli came towards me slowly and sat down on the bed. "What do you want?" I asked. My voice sounded normal despite how dry it felt.

"I just wanted to say that I'm truly sorry. I didn'tknow who you were at first until Leon said your name." she apoligized. I felt even more confused.

"Why are you sorry? Do we even know eachother?" I asked her.

She looked at me a little upset. "Aly, I'm your mother. I'm Carli Evers." she said.

I stared at her with wide eyes. I thought she had died. My dad had told me that and it was why we had moved in with my aunt. I started to hypervantelate and I started to sit up. She put a hand on my arm and I yanked it away. "Don't touch me." I said. I got off the bed and ran to the door. She stood infront of it. "Move." I said.

"Aly, let me explain." she said.

"there is nothing you can say that will make me forgive you." I said, she got out of the way eventually and I ran downstairs. "Chase, I need to get home." I said. He looked at me for a while.

"Okay, but put on some pants. It's cold outside and I don't want you to get sick." he said. I nodded and held on to him. I closed my eyes. He lifted me up before moving. When he placed me on the ground, I knew that we were in his room.

I let go of him, openeding my eyes slowly. We stood infront of his closet. I raised a brow and looked at him. "You can borrow whichever pair you like. I'll let you keep it, if you give me on of your shirts." he said. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"You are the best boyfriend ever." I whispered. He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I'll tell you later. Change and then we can leave." he said. I grabbed a pair of black jeans and slipped them on. They hung loose against my hips but I didn't mind. "Ready?" he asked. I nodded. "Okay." he garbbed me and took us to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS, JUST WANTED TO APOLIGIZE FOR NOT UPLOADING SOON. i REALLY NEED YOU GUYS TO VOTE AND COMMENT OTHERWISE I START TO THINK THAT IT'S BORING. WELL THANK YOU.

-CLAUDIA