Chapter 10

Brantley's POV

"Untle Bwantly gets up. I needs Oreo pantakes." I could hear Addy yell from somewhere down stairs. I love my goddaughter, but right now I don't want to move. My legs are tangled with Blake's, I've got my arms wrapped around her, face burried in her hair next to her neck, and that cute little ass of hers is nestled up against my lowered half. We didn't start out this way. I tried to be respectful of her space, but after waking up the third time with no covers I'd had enough. I pulled her to me, slid my arm under her pillow, and took back my part of the blankets. How she didn't wake up I'll never know. Stretching I mumbled against Blake's neck that we needed to get up before Addy busted in on us. The unintended effect was her jumping and wiggling which made my usual morning situation even worse and more embarraing for me to get out of bed. Luckily she didn't make a big deal about it. I know she felt me. Know way in hell she couldn't have. "No need to tickle me. If you want me up just say so." She giggled at me as she slid out of bed. Man she looks sexy as hell in the morning; hair all a mess, no make-up, and in my T-shirt. Wait, when did she get that. She must have seen me lookin cuz she just gave me a crooked smile cuz she knew she was busted. "We will be down in 10 minutes princess. Have daddy put on some cartoons for ya." I yelled as I crawled out of my side of bed, never taking my eyes off Blake. "When did you snag that?" I asked pointing to my skynyrd T-shirt that hung just below her ass. She gave me a sheepish smile. "Same time I swiped your hoodie last night." "Looks good on ya." I told her making it obvious I was pleased with what I saw by how I blatantly raked my eyes over her. "Might as well get fully dressed. The dishes will hit the sink and princess will be ready for mud." I told her walking in my closet to change. I could feel her eyes on me as I let my sweats fall to the floor followed by my boxers. What I didn't expect was her to walk past me into the closet, snag another on of my shirts, and her jeans along with her boots like it was no big thing. "I didn't say you could ware that." I told her leaning against the door frame blocking her path. "I didn't ask." Was all she said before she ducked under my arm, brushing her hand over my hip as she made her way to the bed. The look I saw in her eyes after I had finished dressing was intoxicating. They were dark and hungry, but not for the Oreo pancakes ms Addy is requesting. Good god its going to be hard to keep from getting tangled up with her to soon. I don't want to rush this but at the same time it feels right, feels like I've known her and been with her for years.

After breakfast Addy did exactly what I said; that girl was on a Wheeler and impatiently waiting as soon as my last bite was in my mouth. The funniest part was seeing the confusion on Blake's face when Addy asked if we could go to her bar for dinner. Maxie had to explain that it's a local stake house that looks like an old time saloon. That's just what Addy calls it. Once we decided on a time to meet back up, Maxie and Jake took off to "go shopping" while Blake and I entertained Addy. When we came back to clean up for lunch Addy insisted we watch one of her cartoons. In a matter of minutes she was out cold with her head on Blake's side. The cutest part was Blake was out too, so after a quick pic sylo and I stretched out in my recliner to joined them for a nap.