Chapter 15

Brantley's POV:

5 weeks. It's been 5 weeks since Blake's been gone. We talk on the phone every day. Text. Hell, we even skyped and face timed. But it wasnt the same. The guys all said that I had turned into a bear. I was irritable, tired, and downright pissed most of the time. I haven't slept through an entire night since she left. I doubt she has either. Blake's been pretty cranky herself.

Blake's POV:

Me: almost there, hallelujah! It's good to be back in Georgia!

Brantley: you've got the key right? Make yourself at home darlin. Can't wait to see you.

Me: hurry home. Please.

I put my phone away and grinned. As soon as I turned onto 129, I rolled the windows down and cranked up the radio. Trace Atkins song 'Ala-friggin-bama' was playing, and I laughed out loud, singing right along. God I loved it here. Sure, I was born and raised in Alabama, but this? This felt like home. I turned onto Brantley's road and sped up. I was more than ready to get back to him. As I drove, my mind wandered to the night that I left...

"The least you can do is let me taste the rest of you..." Brantley purred into my ear and I trembled. My nails sinking into his chest. He stripped me in record time, literally ripping off my clothes. As soon as my back hit the mattress he was on me. His mouth, his hands, they were everywhere. I was close to coming and he hadn't even touched anything important yet! "B-b-Brantley!" I stuttered. "Don't talk. Lie back and enjoy baby. If you don't listen, I'll be more than happy to stuff that pretty little mouth full of something sure to keep you quiet." He growled, palming his erection. I whimpered and squeezed my thighs together. Prying them apart, Brantley burried his face between my thighs, my entire body going stiff, electric currents shooting through me...

I trembled at the flashback, I lost count of how many orgasms I had that night. They were back to back. I'll never forget the look on Brantley's face when he finally let me rest. He was still lying between my legs, his beard and mouth still wet and shiny. His eyes were hooded, and his smirk was dark. "I dare you to stay away..." He taunted, his voice deep. I moaned and hoped like hell he'd be home from this radio tour soon.

I parked my truck and unloaded my things, wandering what to do to kill time. With a grin, I decided a soak in that glorious hot tub was just what the doctor ordered. Grabbing my bikini, I quickly changed and headed to the back porch to climb in. My hair was in a messy bun on top of my head, a glass of wine sat on the edge of the jacuzzi. This was paradise. Alabama could kiss my ass, I never wanted to leave here. I soaked for a while, enjoying the massaging jets as they pulsates up and down my back. Just as I closed my eyes, a hand wrapped around my throat. I went to scream and my eyes shot open, relaxing instantly. "Brantley?! When did you get back?" I smiled breathlessly. "About 20 minutes ago, I was enjoying the view." He growled and crushed me to his big body, kissing me until I melted in his arms. I was getting his clothes all wet, but I don't think he cared as he lifted me out of the hot tub, and I wrapped myself around him. His hand palmed my ass, and I squirmed. "I missed you big guy." I whispered, only slightly pathetic. He smirked and nuzzled my jaw. "Missed you too little rabbit. I ain't slept right since you been gone." He admitted. I sighed happily. This was where I belonged.