Chapter 14

Brantley's POV

Mental note, smack kolby around for not texting or calling before he comes over. God what has this beautiful creature done to me? All she has to do is look at me and I turn to putty in her hands. My self control jumpped out the window the second I saw her and now I'm stark naked holding her in my lap kissing as much bare skin as I can without being to pushy. Not that it isn't obvious what's on my mind. I mean the way her hands we moving across my abs she was about head south when Kolby's ass showed up. And it's not like she didn't see how hard I am when I got out of the shower.
Damn it. Why is she pulling away from me again? I hope she's not going to freak out and try to rabbit.
"B..." God she's killing me. Her heads burried in my neck and her lips are brushing my skin as she starts to talk. "Yes darlin?" I answer shifting her around so I can actually look at her. "As much as I hate to say this, I need to get up. If I don't start packing for my trip back to Alabama I'll never leave." Her whiney voice made me chuckle. Good that means its getting to her too. "You're right, you do. But that doesn't mean I have to like it. And it damn sure doesn't mean I'm letting you out of this bed this very second. I'm dying over here. The least you can do is let me taste the rest of you." I basically purred in her ear as I stroked her thigh. I felt her tense in my arms as I spoke. She dug her nails into my chest as I started nipping her ear lobe. The thought of her leaving did nothing but piss me off. I'm not happy about it, but the sooner she goes, the sooner she can come back to Georgia, and I can make her all mine.