Chapter 16

Brantley's POV:

Blake mewled like a kitten, writhing closer in my arms as I walked us upstairs. When I set her down she spun around until her back was to me. "Untie me?" She asked shyly. I rumbled my approval and reached for the bikini strings, pausing as my eyes roamed over her ass. I laughed out loud when I read the logo on the bottoms. 'Bottoms Up' in bright purple letters was plastered across that black suit. My logo off to the side. "Like it?" She giggled. "More than I probably should. I'm quite fond of the idea of my name on your body, a little caveman, I know." I shrugged and stroked my hands up her sides. Blake giggled and purred as I cupped her breasts, her arms reaching up and looping around the back of my neck. The height difference made her stretch up on her tip toes, her back arching, pressing those glorious breasts into my hands. I nuzzled her the curve where neck meets shoulder, nipping slightly, and Blake twitched in my arms. I slid my hands to her back and untied her bikini top. We were naked and sweaty in no time, making up for all that time apart.

I chanced a look over at Blake and grinned wide. I was feeling pretty proud of myself. She was sprawled out on the bed, arms flung out to the side. Her chest still heaving. A pretty flush covered her body, and her hair was sticking out in all directions. She looked at me, her eyes still glassy and wide, and grinned deliriously. "Can you talk yet?" I chuckled. She's been oddly quiet since we'd finally finished up. After getting past the shyness, I realized my little rabbit was a talker. She smiled at me, wide and toothy. I could get used to her looking at me like that, like I was the best thing she's ever seen. A woman like that could make a man feel mighty proud. Wrapping her in my arms, I tugged her over until she was curled up against my side.

Blake's POV

I'm completely convinced this man is heaven sent. I have no clue what I've done to deserve him, but I'm glad things have played out this way. Granted, Its all happened in the blink of an eye, but who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth. Now that I can breath and the blood is coming back to my head, I can't get this grin off my face. "What's that smile all about?" B asked as he pulled me to his side. "Well ya see there's this guy I met a few months ago..." I trailed off when he gave me his sexy crooked grin that said "OK I'll play along". "Wait what's this dudes name? Cuz I need to call a guy, who can call a guy, who will pay some dud to tail him, so I can track him down to whip his ass!" I was cracking up before B finished his mini mock rant. Then I played along. "No no no, you can't do that. No please no." I begged. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't." B joked pulling me on top him. "Because I fell for him." My honest answer and change in tone kinda caught B off guard. Then his whole demeanor changed as he sat up and pulled me with him; cradling me in his arms. "I love you too little rabbit." He whispered with his lips inches from mine. Hearing those words made my toes curl up again ass I kissed him with all o had. Hoping he felt my answer in every second we shared.

The End.