Chapter 14

Charlie

I looked across the pond, it was so clear, unlike everything about my life, i looked to the left and something caught my eye, it was Jace, he looked so pale, but beautiful. He just stood there staring at me, before braking into a run, he was just s few steps away from me when he leaped into my arms, he hit me hard, making some of the pain from my bruises come back, i couldn't help but flinch, he squeezed even tighter but i didn't mind, how could i, he was here with me. I took in his sweet scent, our heart beats and breaths started to move in sync, being with him felt so wright, his body fitted to mine so well, we just stood there for a good while before he pulled away. I looked him up and down before he connected his fist with my face, i stumbled back and looked up to see the fury in his eyes.

I gave him a questioning look "that's for knocking me out you halfwit!"

I started laughing and a blush came across his face, he pulled me into another hug "i missed you so much."

"I missed you too." i breathed into his ears which made him shiver.

"What did they do to you?"

The images flashed through my mind, i just froze.

It's a bad idea to tell him.

My eyes snapped to his big grey eyes that were filled with worry "it's nothing to worry about."

"But-"

"I just really want to focus on you right now."

"Okay, but you have to tell me eventually." i nodded.

We had been talking for god knows how long, i noticed that Loic and Jace's brother went back to their cars, i just stared at Jace, the way his lips moved, the way they curved into a smile or turned to a frown, either they were beautiful.

"Anyway's so who's that guy?"

I glanced over at Loic who was now sitting on the back of his car, browsing through his phone "That's Loic."

"Why is he here?"

"He supposed to keep an eye on me."

"Hey don't give me no short answers, why is he here watching you, i thought you were free."

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck, i guess there was no getting away from it "I'm staying with him for a while until my dad un-disowns me, if that's even possible."

"How long?"

"I don't know, could be a few months, a year, my dad is stubborn he may never take me back and so i don't get in trouble, Dominik told him to look after me."

"Oh that's bad, are you okay?"

"I've got no other choice but to accept it."

He nodded and looked up at me "i'm still sorry."

He was so close to me, i just pressed my lips against his, his eyes widened, but then they just closed in as our lips began to move together, i put my arm around his waist pulling him even closer to me, this was the first time i had kissed Jace and i'd have to say the wait was totally worth it, we continued as i nibbled on his lip before licking the bottom begging for entrance. He slowly parted his lips as my tongue made it's way inside to begin a dance with his, the sound of him moaning sent a spike through my heart and our kissing became more hungry and aggressive. I pulled away so he could catch his breath, before invading his mouth once again, my hand traveled down and i gripped onto his ass, i moved down to his neck, licking and sucking until a hickie sat on it.

I pulled back looking into his dazed eyes "soon i'll make you mine, do you think you would enjoy that?"

He let out a whimper as he nodded i was about to kiss him again, when someone cleared their throat "i think that's enough."