Chapter 15

Jace

I couldn't do anything but whimper, i mean what could i do in this condition, i nodded and watched as he leaned in only to have that Loic guy stop us. My eyes flashed to his and a wave of embarrassment came over me, i looked around and shot to my feet, we were sitting in the park making out.

What the hell?!

I felt someone rub my arms in a soothing matter, i looked up into Charlie's eyes "hey what's wrong?"

Shit!

Behaving like a total idiot may have made him feel bad, i wrapped my arms around him and kissed him on his lips, he hugged me tight.

"See you babe." he pulled away.

I just stood there watching as he walked away, my heart sunk and i felt a tear run down my cheek before John came and put his hand on my shoulder leading me back to the car.

The whole car ride home i just kept looking back, i wanted to go back there and stay with him, but i couldn't, i went up to my room and locked in my door turning around only to see everything was back in it's place, they brought back my computer and everything else, i just moved to my bed, dropped down and texted Charlie.

Hey, you there? ~.~

What's wrong babe? :(

Are you upset with me?:I

No why would you think that? :<

Because of the way i acted at the park.:/

Hey it was a given, you were embarrassed, why would you think i would be upset because of that?8O

Because you pulled away from me :c

I only pulled away cause if i stayed any longer i might just take you right then and there:P

I dropped the phone as i felt a blush creep up on my face,what an asshole.

--

I Pulled into the parking lot turning off my car and jumped out, i saw the rest of the gang.

Lili walked up to me and hugged me "oh how i missed you" she looked around "where's Charlie?"

I explained everything to them and everyone was up set.

Emry stomped her feet "this officially proves that adults are stupid!"

Everyone headed through the hall we all spotted Charlie standing by the cafeteria but only i could go to him, i walked over to him, he held my wrist and led me outside, we went to the back of the school.

"Good morning babe."

Before i could reply he pulled me into a hungry kiss, i moaned at his lip and he seemed to smirk before continuing, our tongues danced with each other and i could feel a heat rushing through my body, he pulled me up and i wrapped my legs around him as we continued kissing, i pulled his hat off his head placing it on mine before my fingers curled into his hair as we deepened the kiss, i pulled away panting, i needed him, we kissed again and i could feel his hand moving up under my shirt, i bit my lip and continued to kiss him, moans escaped both of our mouths.

He let out a deep hungry growl "Fuck i need you so bad!"

The bell wrung and we had to part going to our separate classes.