11. The man with his arm around me

[Willow]

"Okay, listen up, Stumpy." I said slamming my hand on the table. "You're going to answer my questions, or I'll beat the shit out of you. Got it?" I smiled sweetly. "First of all, where were you before Rogers found you?"

He looked up at me with bored eyes. "South America." He said in monotone.

I rolled my eyes and punched him in the stomach. After some coughing and spluttering, I grabbed his shirt and put my face right up to his. "Now, I'm going to ask again, where were you?"

"You know, we're in the perfect position to kiss right now." He smiled.

I put him down and turned around. He chuckled, before I turned back around kicked the chair he was sitting on. Once it had hit the ground, with a wince from Bucky, I put my foot on his chest and aimed my gun at his shoulder.

"I'm going to ask one more time, and then you'll be double Stumpy." His eyes widened as he realised what I was implying. "Where were you?"

He sighed and looked me in the eye. "After I got away from the Mafia, I found Colonel Phillips and he told me to find someone." He stated.

"Who did he tell you to find?" I asked, not removing my foot from his chest.

Bucky smirked "Why don't you want me to call you W?" He countered.

I was completely caught off by the question and I stumbled away from him, dropping my gun.

"Do you just not like the name, or is there something deeper?" He carried on, seeing me drop my guard. "Maybe an ex called you that?" There was a flash of recognition in his eyes. "Or maybe a family member."

At this I dropped to the ground and put a hand over my mouth.

What do you say to your brother W?

"Your father? An uncle? No, its closer than that. A brother!" He said coming to a conclusion.

Don't you love me W?

"Did you love him so much?" I shuddered at the thought and he chucked. "Oh, no. That's not it."

What's wrong W? Did I hurt you?

"Did your own brother hurt you?"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed. "SHUT UP!"

I buried my head into my knee's, as a tear rolled gently down my face.

"He wasn't my brother. He wasn't ever my brother."

I looked up at Bucky, expecting him to be marveling at what he had done, but instead I saw him completely frozen, looking at me in shock.

"I- Willow, I..." He stuttered, before coming over to me and wrapping his arm around me. "Willa, I can't believe I just said that. I'm a terrible person."

I didn't trust him after what he had said to me, but I buried my head into his chest, silently sobbing. We sat there for a couple of minutes before I stopped crying. When I did, I looked up at the man with his arm around me.

And then I did the most cliché thing I could have. I looked at his lips.

Before anything could happen, the door swung open, and Tove walked in with Loki. I quickly stood up, not missing the 'what the hell' look from Tove.

"Why are you here?" I asked, as Bucky got up.

"Well, Hornhead here cou-" Tove was cut off by a loud whirring noise. A few milliseconds after it stopped, everything went dark.

A/N OMG, I actually uploaded, WITH LIKE 10 MINUTES TO SPARE. Omg, I can't believe I actually did it!

Okay, I better actually upload before it's Wednesday. Thursday is a 1238 chapter from Alex that she wrote like, 8 weeks ago xD.

Sophie xxx