28. Hallelujah

Tove's P.O.V.

"We need to talk to Regina." Emma said.

"Well then. Let's go get her." I said.

"That's the problem, Tove. We don't know where she is. We tried to arrest her because we thought we had proof but then she disappeared with her magic." Emma look ashamed of falsely accusing Regina.

"Should we go get Snow and Charming to help us?" Bucky asked.

"No one would believe us. Regina's reputation doesn't help and we have no solid proof that Archie is alive. We have to try and find Regina ourselves." Emma said.

"What else has happened that I missed?" I asked. I then got filled in on the funeral, Henry being given Archie's dog, and Mr Gold's evident unhelpfulness. "I think we should discuss this wherever Henry is in case he needs your help Emma." I said.

"I agree. Regina might turn up to take Henry as revenge or something." Willow said. I smiled at her. Our friendship was repaired.

{30 minutes later}

"Henry, I will do everything to protect you. I promise." Emma said to Henry, who was in the middle of designing how he wanted to redecorate the flat if, and when, Snow and Charming moved out. So far he had included an armoury so they could protect themselves against Regina. Snow and Charming watched over them smiling. Bucky and Loki were not so subtly arm wrestling in the corner and I was humming Panic! At The Disco's Hallelujah which earned me an elbow from Willow. I looked her dead in the eyes and continued humming. This ended in the two of us having a sing along behind the breakfast bar.

Half way through our amazing(!) rendition of Hallelujah there was a knock at the door. Snow went to answer it.

"ARCHIE!" was all I heard.

___________________________________________________________________

I have exams so I cannot be arsed writing. We are slowly getting through the story though. Hopefully the chapters will be longer soon. Also NOT LONG TILL CIVIL WAR!!!

See you next Saturday (hopefully).

Alex_Laufeyson Xxx