Telling Toby

So right now Aria and I are on the way to Toby's apartment. I am pretty nervous. I don't know how he will react. But before I can think about it we stand infront of his apartment. Aria gives me a look and then I knock at the door. He opens the door and has a confused look on his face.
"Hi. Can we come in?" He nods and opens the door. Together we walk to the sofa. Aria and I sit opposite from Toby and he waits till I speak.
"So first of all I would like to say that I am sorry that I haven't spoken to you since a long time. But I would like to tell you why I ran away." He just nods and so I carry on.
"I left two and a half years ago becaus I was pregnant and I didn't know how I should tell this anybody but I decided to come back because I would like to Ava to grow up where my Family is." He looks at me with a shocked face.
"So you were pregnant?"
"Yeah and I am so sorry that I haven't told you when I found out but I was afraid."
"Spencer I would have been there for you. But anyway. We have a daughter?"
"Yeah the most adorble two year old little Girl. She is amazing. But I would like to ask you if you want to meet her tomorrow afternoon?"
"Yeah I would love to meet her. And thank you that you have told me about her."
"Sure but I should go now. So see you tomorrow. Bye." He just hugs me and Aria and I walk out of the door. I am so happy that I have finally told him and I am exited that Ava can finally meet her Dad tomorrow.