Explaining everything to my parents

"Ok so one Night while you watched Ava I had nothing to do. But when I came home Toby stood infront of my door. I asked him if he wanted to come in and so we talked."
"Spencer I'm not stupid you can't get pregnant from a normal talk."
"I know Dad. Can I continue?"
"Yeah sorry."
"It's ok Mom. But anyway. We talked and then he kissed me and we went to my bedroom and you know what happened from there on."
"Mr. and Mrs. Hastings please don't be too mad. We both made this mistake and know we are responsible for this."
"Mom, Dad I know that you aren't too happy about this and I know you guys had one rule. 'Don't get a second child until the first child is atleast six years old.' But it was kinda of a mistake but now we are happy that Ava can be a big sister."
"Spencer we aren't mad. It is your decicion when you get children. How far along are you?"
"Six months."
"Really? Oh my god I'm going to be a grandma in three months. Do you know the gender?"
"Yeah it will be a boy this time."
"We are so happy for you. And Toby I'm happy that you are staying with Spencer and maybe we can have a new start?" He nods. I am so happy that my parents know about the pregnancy finally and that my Dad gives Toby a chance.