Telling the grandparents

Today Toby and I decided to go to my parents and tell them about my pregnancy. I'm nervous because I don't know what their reaction will be. Right now I'm changing Ava into a really cute outfit (picture above). I'm wearing a big shirt so that my parents won't see that I am pregnant when I walk throught the door.Toby is also nervous to tell my parents about my pregnancy because he don't know what they think about it that I am pregnant again and that Ava will be three years old. They always told me that I should wait for the second Child until the first child is atleast six years old. But I hope they won't be too angry with me.
~Later~
We are on our way to my parents House and have just parked infornt of the house. I take Ava out and she runs to the door and knocks. My parents open the door and Ava runs into my mothers arms.
"Hi sweetie. How are you?"
"I'm good grandma. Mommy and Daddy told me exited news." We both look at her and shake our heads. She understands that and runs inside to my father. Together we walk inside and sit opposite from my parents. I called my parents yesterday and told them that I have something importent to tell them.
"So Mum, Dad we want to tell you something but please don't be too mad." They both nod so I know that I can continue.
"I...I'm pre.....pregnant"
"What?"
"Mom, Dad don't be too mad I will explain this ok?" They both nod.