Hanna tells all

I'm standing infront of Hanna's apartment. I knock and a short moment later Caleb opens the door.
"Hi Caleb is Hanna here?"
"Yeah she is in the kitchen. She hasn't been herself the last few days so I'm glad that you are here. Maybe she want to talk to you. Because she hasn't told me anything. But I should go now. Bye." I walk into the kitchen and see Hanna sitting on the chair with her head in her hands and she looks like she has been crying. I run to her and hug her.
"Hanna? What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything." She nods and keeps crying. I decided to wait till she calmed down and I hope that she would tell me then what's wrong.
~Later~
Hanna had finally calmed down so I hope she would tell me what's wrong.
"So Hanna what's wrong?"
"Spencer I...I made a mistake."
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know how to tell this Caleb but I'm pregnant."
"What? Hanna isn't this a great thing?"
"Yeah I think so but I'm only twenty years old."
"Hanna I had Ava when I was seventeen and she is the best thing what happened to me besides Austin and Toby of course."
"I think you are right but I promised Caleb that we wouldn't have any kids until next year."
"I think Caleb will understand that you are pregnant now."
"Ok will you please stay by my side so when he comes back we can tell him together. I don't think I can tell him this alone."
"Of course Hanna." I hug her and she is still crying a bit. I haven't a idea what Caleb will think about her pregnancy.