Avas birthday

So today is Avas third birthday. I can't believe that she is already three years old. I still remember the time when I was giving birth to her and nobody was here because nobody knew about her. But I am happy that we came back because if we hadn't come back we hadn't had our beautiful Baby boy and I would not be together with Toby.
"Good morning babe."
"Morning Toby. Can you change the baby into an outfit and bring him downstairs?"
"Of course Spencer I also make breakfast for my birthday girl and my favourite women."
"Thanks Toby." I kiss him and go into Avas room to wake her up.
"Good morning Baby girl. Guess what today is?"
"Morning Mommy. My birthday."
"Yeah it is Ava so happy birthday. Come on we get you changed and go downstairs to Daddy and your baby brother." She nods and then I change her into a cute outfit(picture above). Then we walk downstairs together.
"Morning birthday girl."
"Morning Daddy."
"Princess you have to wait a few minutes till breakfast is ready but in the meanwhile you can play with Austin." She nods and runs into the living room to her brother. When we finished with breakfast we went to the park and later my parents and the Girls with their boyfriends came. So we had an amazing day.