4

Before I could comprehend what was happening my arm was being pulled forcefully down the drive, weaving in and out of drunken people to restfully being pushed against the side of Brody's Range Rover.

The passenger side door was opened, I created space between us and sat down nervously picking at my nails waiting for Brody to get in. His door was yanked to a close when he was seated comfortably enough, he put his seatbelt on, checked his mirrors and went to pull away before I could feel him starring at me.

"Bo put your seatbelt on"
"No" his eyebrows rose in surprise, I heard the click of his seatbelt unbuckle as he peered his head closer to mine.
"Put your seatbelt on now before I do it for you"
"No"
As he reached over to pull my seatbelt from the leaver, I grasped onto his arms looking at him sadly with a pleading look

"Please Brod don't do it, I'll do anything I promise p-please"

He sighed heavily pulling the seatbelt over my body aggressively and buckling me in, his gaze strong and powerful, lifting  my eyes to meet his piercing black pupils.

"you need to be punished Babygirl, if you follow orders it won't be as bad as you think, but if you keep saying no it's going to get worse"

I felt my lip quiver in defeat and diverted my eyes to the outdoors as the journey home was quick due to his speed and Un nervousness to get home. As he parked the car outside of his house my hands began to shake in my lap, he'd never hurt me intentionally but when he spanks me it hurts, sometimes it's fun but sometimes he over steps the mark.

My racing mind is interrupted when my passenger door is opened, I unclasp my seatbelt quickly and pace towards the front door.

He closes the door with a loud thud and I'm staggering towards him as he pushes my back against the frame in a hungry manner, kissing my neck sloppily, he opens my legs and gropes my crutch, mumbling sweet nothings in my ear then all of a sudden he steps back biting his lip looking at me.

"You will now address me as daddy, you get up them stairs strip to your thong and lay on the bed, when I come up you won't make a sound do I make myself clear"
I can hear my heart beating loudly as I nod quickly running up the stairs kicking my heels off in the way.

Laying on the bed, in just my thong laying on my tummy gripping the sheets, my heart best hammering through my chest at the feel of anticipation.

My bedroom door creaks and I hear his breath.
"Wow, what a view"
He puts a drink of water on the side of the table and a bottle of lotion then kneels Infront of me pushing the curls fallen to my eyes behind my ears.

"Stand up"
I stand up quickly looking at him in fear, he steps closer putting his hand just above my left breast, feeling the rapid beat of my heart against his palm. He takes his hand away and tucks a few more strands around my ears.

"Babygirl deep breaths ok?" I nod looking at his eyes
"Answer me when i speak to you"
"Y-yes daddy" he smirks running his finger over my lip and leans close feeling his hot breath fan over my face as he inches closer to my lips then steps back and takes off his jacket chucking it on the back of his door and sitting at the edge of the bed,

"Come here bo"
I take a deep breath walking over to the boy before me, he grabs my hand and pulls me to lay over his lap.

"I will stop when I want to and only when i want to do you understand"
I nod closing my eyes waiting for the raw sting to hit
"Answer me Bo" a fingertip gracefully slides along my spin making me shiver in defeat
"Yes daddy" I whisper quietly biting my lip.

My hands are brought behind my back, his left hand holding my wrist down to stop any movement, the first 3 smacks are bearable then the stinging begins, he takes alternative cheeks making sure he covers the entire area with his markings.

As the strikes being to get harder I feel his fingers spread down the back of my undies, I squirm not wanting to feel pleasure through punishment, the thong is taken down my legs and chucked to the side of the room, a finger slips past my lips stretching me inside.

"Babygirl your so wet" he begins to pump his finger effortlessly sliding in another, I feel aroused and being whimpering beside him. To my dismay he withdraws his fingers and returns to spanking after 4 strikes to each cheek his fingers once again find my opening, he pumps fast listening to the reaction from his fingers.

I moan wanting to release but he withdraws his fingers once again, my behind is raw, the sensation is painful and I begin struggling underneath him, he takes a hard last smack as I scream beside him. With his left hand he lets go of my wrist and intertwines are hands as he begins lubricating his fingers with my arousal, he moves his middle finger higher as I feel an unfamiliar feeling, his finger begins circling the outside of my anus.

"Brody Please don't"
"Shs Babygirl it's ok" he begins sliding his finger in, I stiffen around his finger feeling violated and unsure.

"Your going to cum with my fingers in both holes"
I squirm not wanting to oblige but the feelings are over whelming I squeeze his hand that's intertwined tightly as the two fingers in my pussy find my g-spot I moan loudly feeling a familiar sensation arise

"Cum for daddy Babygirl"

I cry out as his fingers are still inside me letting me ride out my orgasm, I writhe underneath him trying to move but he keeps me still slowly pulling his fingers out, I hear the sound of him humming, I kneel inbetween his legs lifting my eyes to see his eyes glittering with satisfaction

"You taste so good" his eyes darken and I squirm at his words, not wanting to feel under his pressure I stand quickly playing with the back of his curls

"I want to pleasure you"
He smirks, eyes glistening smacking my behind. I squeal with pain as I back away undoing his jeans. He stands riding of his jeans and boxers and takes of his t-shirt to lay on the bed on his back.

"I'll put lotion on your bum once you've made me cum princess deal?"
I blush nodding at his choice of words, I kneel carefully inbetween his legs letting the cool breeze of the duvet hit my raw bum.

I wrap my hand around his swollen member and lick a bold strip up the side and begin hollowing my cheeks letting me take him in my mouth, I pump my fist up and down and bob my head in time with my fist actions, his mouth a diary of explicit words as I hum against him he wraps a fistful of hair around his hand and pulls making me hum more, he groans bucking his hips causing me to gag against his penis, he sits up on his elbows to watch me as my eyes feel with water from feeling him hit the back of my throat. I suck the tip as I massage the balls in my other hand.

"Bo..I'm gonna cum.. Fuck" I feel his warm load shoot down the back of my throat making me separate my mouth from his as I swallow his cum then wrap my lips around his sensitive bound cleaning him up with my tongue how he taught me too.

I lay next to him cuddled into his side as he smiles his cheeky smile at me.

"You did good Babygirl, you've learnt well"
I giggle slightly at the embarrassing subject, hiding my face in his neck.

"Get some sleep its late, we can talk about it in the morning" I feel his arm pull me into his side and kiss my shoulder before I pull the cover over me and fall asleep against him.