19.

Tangled in messy sheets, I reach over the side of the bed to see the contents of last nights choice of lingerie, blushing slightly I shake the image away and reach over for Brody's hoodie and shrug the large piece of warm clothing over my head.

Waking to the bathroom quietly, I discard of last nights make up with wet wipes and decide on discarding of the messy elements of last nights sex that lay over my sticky body away with a clean hot shower.

With a towel firmly trapped around my body and my wet curly hair laying across my right shoulder, I moisturise my face leaving my skin feeling clean and clear before leaving the warm air tight room to be hit by a cold winter breeze, giggling to myself as I see the messy sheets tangled beneath Brody's body as he lay peacefully asleep.

Tiptoeing over to the side of the bed I reach for my phone curious of the time seeing the phone flash to show 8:30 I smile feeling fresh this early morning. A message appears at the top of the screen catching my attention I slide across the lock allowing me to read the message from an unknown number

'Hi Bo, I hope your ok. I'm sorry if I upset you and that I didn't believe you at the time but you have to realise where I was coming from. Seeing you in that state has got me really worried and Ana keeps asking after you. Is everything ok? Please text me back, hope to see you at class later? from Jesse x'

Frowning over the thought of what to reply to the message my body is pulled backwards into Brody's naked torso, locking my phone and leaving it to the side I giggle loudly whilst grasping the hem of the towel making sure it's secured around me.

"Morning baby girl" he hums agasint my ear, moving my wet toweld dried hair down my back giving him acses to my shoulder as he plants wet opened mouth kisses along my collar bone.
"Morning Brod" I smile turning my head to see his face, pinning my body underneath his showering me with his beautiful grin I trace my fingers slowly over his sunken eyes this early hour.

"Hmm I had so much fun last night angel" I giggle pushing my head backwards into the pillow as my hand unwillingly moves to my mouth as a sign of nervousness. He smiles widely leaning down to kiss across my exposed chest area lowering the edge of the towel to provide him with more flesh. "You looked unbelievably sexy, I didn't wanna take the outfit of you because you looked so fucking hot but all I wanted to do was fuck you once I saw how you looked" my body squirms at his choice of vocabulary. "you seemed to enjoy the dancing part? my baby's got moves" gasping loudly into his ear as his mouth sucks upon my fresh clean skin as his fingers glide across my thigh pushing the material away from my exposed heat.

"Brod I'm sore" pushing my head into his neck in embarrassment his fingers lay still yet the breeze still tickling at my crotch, frowning I look up to see his face in a cheeky grin. "You shaved?" I giggle nodding as I push the towel around my thighs and sit up shielding my body away from his tempting hands.

"So you shaved but won't let me touch you-you tease" kissing over my face I laugh loudly as his curls tickle the bridge of my nose. "I'll have my way with you later little one" a rush of heat causes my cheeks to burn red and my body feel on fire as the cold winter breeze is over powered by my flustered state.

Standing up I walk towards his wardrobe lopping through the choices of clothes to find any pieces of clothing that I have left since staying here so often. "What we doing today?" I swivel on my heels facing the naked boy that lay tiredly against the stained sheets.

"Well seeing as it's the weekend I don't have any classes so anything you like?" A smirk etches across his dry plump lips "oh yes I forgot to tell you Harry's having a party tonight" I laugh shaking my head at the familiar sentence "of course he is its Saturday"