Back In the Game

Lauren

" Camz! Is Isabella packed up?!?" I yelled from downstairs. We were running late already. Camila forgot to pack Bella's stuff up last night.

" Mommy!" Bella giggled as she raced down the stairs with her bear Normani gave her. Camila followed behind.

" Our things are in the car already," I informed my wife.

" Okay, let's go to California!" She cheered. Rolling my eyes, I kissed her cheek.

  The ride to the airport was short. Bella was asking hundreds of questions. She was happy to see the girls. She has seen Dinah and Zendaya the most. Zendaya travels a lot due to her still being the the industry. Dinah follows some of the time. Other times, she at home.

" Do you think Ally will be happy to see me?" Isabella questioned,softly. Her voice cracked a little

" Babygirl, Ally will be so happy to see you," I told her, looking at her in the eyes while I was crouching down. Hearing her say this hurts me.

" Then why did she leave us..." She sniffles, brining her bear closer to her chest. The lady overheard called us to our plane.

" Let's go guys!" Camila called,not knowing what just happened.

Isabella was sleeping in my arms. We were close to finishing our radio tour after releasing a single from our new album.

" How's Zendaya?" I asked Dinah as she was obviously texting her. Her face was literally pink from smiling.

" She is doing okay," Dinah answered not even looking up. Normani sent me a smirk that said ' They're doing more than okay'.

" Mommy where's Mama?" Bella questioned still drowsy from her nap.

" Restroom," I answered, snuggling her closer to me. Her head was tucked in my neck as her African curls flowed down her back. Her hair grew so much longer after Mani helped take care of it.

" Guys," Ally mumbled as she entered the room. A very frustrated Will followed her in. There was this look of fear and sadness on Ally's face.

" Alz," Mani was about to get up to comfort her, but Will stopped her.

" Where's Camila?" He asked. Before any of us could open up our mouths, a loud noise came from behind them.

" I'M RIGHT HERE!" She yelled,pushing past them. Camila sat next to Dinah on the love seat. She expected Dinah to share the blanket due to it being so cold in here. Dinah being Dinah, pulled it away from her.

" I-I have something I want to say," Ally  played with her fingers. She's been like this since the baby. Honestly, I felt so bad. Still do. No matter how many times I've heard I can't do shit about it.

" What is it?" Camila frowned. Ally hazed back at Will for help.

" Ally is quitting the group," he announced. My heart dropped. Immediately, I started to cry.

" Ally.... Why-what happened?" I asked. She was about to open up her mouth but just looked at Bella then frowned. The baby...

Dinah

" Fucking shit!" I moaned tangling my fingers in Zendaya's hair. She was teasing me the whole entire time we were in the studio waiting for the girls. We ended up having a quickie in the restroom. Whatever.

" You're so hot," she growled in my ear, still fingering me. My hands went on her shoulder, gripping them as I got closer.

" Dinah,Zendaya!" A soft voice called." Lauren and Camila are here with Bella."

  Thanks a lot to whoever was outside, I lost my orgasm. Zendaya rolled her eyes. We dressed ourselves before we opened the stall door. Normani stood there, one hip sticking out and her arms crossed.

" Normani, what the fuck?" I scolded.

" The girls are here," she responded. She led us to the room it stopped at the door." Wash your hands first!"

  I sent Zendaya a glare. Yet again, she rolled her eyes then went to the sink. We entered the studio only to be jumped by Camila.

" China,I missed you," She koala hugged me.

" I missed you too,Walz," I mumbled in her hair.

" Hey,Isabella," I waved to her. Shyly, she waved back. I haven't seen her in years. It hurt me how shy she is around me now. Lauren embraced me after she did the same to Normani.

" You got so big!" Zendaya says, kneeling down in front of her.

" Yeah," she whispered. She grabbed Camila's hand as protection.

" Do you remember these girls?" Lauren questioned,releasing me. She shook her head. Our heart sank.

" How did you remember Ally?" Lauren added, puzzled.

" Because she hates me," the 8 year old mumbled.

" Ally doesn't hate you,presciosa."