Beautiful

Normani

Isabella and I stayed at the hospital until Zendaya and Dinah showed. Izzy insisted she can watch herself while I go get ready. Camila was still too injured to watch her.

" Mama, can Mommy hear us?" Isabella questioned, climbing down from the bed.

" I don't know," Camila answered. Izzy climbed into Lauren's bed." ISABELLA GET DOWN!"

" Mommy?" She stroke her hair." I missed you. I rather you put me in timeout than to be here. You look scary like the guys on your TV show."

Camila and I didn't have the heart to stop her. Her and Lauren were so close from the second they met.

" Mrs Jauregui-Cabello?" Leo says walking in." How are you doing?"

" I'm feeling better," she smiled." I have a headache still and in a little pain."

" We will keep you for two more days," He informed, winking at me. I blushed for a little.

" What about Mama?" Izzy's voice broke. She clung to Lauren's chest.

" Can I tell you a secret?" Leo asked her. She nodded, signaling him to go on her side of the room. He wiped her tear that was about to fall." There's this little angel in the room that's always watching over people like your moms. Good people. That angel will take care of her. The angel comes out to talk to me when your moms are sleeping."

" Is the angel Brayden?" She said softly. Camila gasped at the mention of his name. How did she remember Brayden's name when it was such a long time ago. She hardly remembered us and we saw her often. She remembered Ally,Troy, and Brayden, yet not Dinah and Zendaya.

" Yep," he nodded following her lead." He told me how to make sure they stay alive with you."

" I wish Braydon could be here with us," she mumbled. Leo led her off of Lauren onto the floor.

" Well if he was with us, who would keep you guys safe?" Leo played with her hair. Smiling, she hugged him before joining Mila.

" I'll come back to check on you. And Normani-" he winked at me." I'll see you tonight, gorgeous."

" Bye!" I waved, giggling. Camila grinned at me. Before I could say a word, Dinah and Zendaya came in.

" Camila!" Dinah cried, hugging her best friend. She moved the hair out of Camila's face to get a better look at her." I got something to tell you."

" What?" Camila anxiously said. Zendaya and Dinah showed of their beautiful engagement rings with a big smile.

" We are engaged," Zendaya squeaked.

" Congrats you two. I'm finally going to be an aunt soon," Camila joked, luckily Ally wasn't here.

" I have to go now," I remembered the date.

" Why?" Dinah questioned. Biting my lip, I became flustered again

" In order to get us to see Mama, she has to go on a date with the doctor," Izzy laughed.

" Normani, are you serious?" Zendaya chuckled.

" At least he's hot," Dinah joined in. Zendaya nudged her fiancée. " I'm kidding babe. You're sexy."

" There's a child in the room!" Camila shouted at us. Mainly Dinah though.
~

  I was about to go to my apartment I had here in LA until I realized the shoes I wanted to wear was at Ally's hotel. I left it there when I went over to see if she was okay.