Issues with Interviews

Ally

  Today we decided to start doing some radio interviews and regular interviews to spread the word about us being back together. Since we all but Zendaya and Dinah didn't live here, we had to stay at a hotel. Meaning we all had to wake up extra early to make it to glam. 

" Troy baby, I am leaving now," I whispered in his ear. Groaning, he tossed to the other side. I kissed his forehead softly before leaving. 

    Gazing at my phone, I saw it was about 4:36. I had to be there at 5. Traffic was light. It didn't matter much to me as I was in a Uber. There was nothing I could do about the speed. 

" You look like my daughter," the driver commented." Except she is 5 months pregnant."

  He snickered at that last part. I jokingly laugh along with him. Inside my soul was burning. Any mention of kids or pregnancy makes my heart drowns.

" Tell her I said congratulation," I smiled. Within minutes, we arrived at the  place that we were called to be at. 

" Ally!" I heard my name being called. Dinah was chasing after me. She was in her PJs still like me.

" Morning," I smiled. She caught up with me. 

" How are you," she asked.

" I am okay. Just tired that is all," I answered. It was quiet for a second. We continued walking till Dinah stopped right before opening the door.

" Ally," Dinah called out for me lowly. Turning around, I saw her head looking down." Zendaya and  I were talking last night- and you know-  we got in a fight. We never fought before- Just recently we have. Zendaya just goes out with guys. I am afraid she is cheating on me- I just don't know what to do. No one knows this."

" Dinah, I know Zendaya will never hurt you like the other-"

" Ally, She cheated on me and has admitted to it," her voice broke. In shock I stood there." She never told me who because I was going to get mad. I-I just don't know anymore. I really do love her. She is different but is she really?"

" Zendaya and you are busy people. You both talk to other people in the industry. That is so dangerous. I met Troy before this. I am grateful. Everyone takes this as a competition. You and Zendaya are one of the best couples out there."

 Wiping her tears, Dinah sent a small smile. She showed me a small black box. Oh Dinah.

" I want to propose but I think I have to wait," She sniffled." Thanks Ally, but don't tell anyone about what I told you."

 Smiling, I promised not to say a word.

 The interview was about to begin. The girls and I were pretty nervous. We did not know what ti expect from this. People are going to have a lot of negative comments about us. 

" Guys," Lauren said to all of us. Everybody stopped what they were doing to group up next to her." This will most likely be the toughest interview every. Be prepared to be asked anything."

" She is right," Normani agreed." Not only did we break up and get back together, but we also had started new relationships and became more ready to settle."

 Dinah's eyes scanned the carpet. She was afraid of any questions about Zendaya. They were out yet not in a way. They don't mind people knowing. It just never been confirmed.

" Yeah," Camila softly spoke. The manager in charge of this called us to come in for the interview. I sat next to Camila as Dinah was on the other side of Mila. On the right side of me was Lauren. Mani was at the end closest to the the guy who is going to interview us.

" Hello, I am here with Fifth Harmony, " he said into the camera." How does it feel to be back?"

" It has been really good. The other day we were picking out songs even began writing," Camila answered. 

" How has life been? Any marriages coming on? Children?"

 I swallowed very hard. I looked at Dinah and then Lauren. No one had anything to say. Mani was smart enough to answer swiftly.

" I am actually still single," she laughed.

" You are beautiful. I am sure you will find someone handsome and loving," he look directly at me." You and Troy seem to be so happy.  His career has been really taking off." 

" Awe, yes Troy and I have been very happy. He has been very supportive," I responded, avoiding the subject of kids.

" It has been a question we have been dying to ask you Dinah." We all gazed at Dinah. Too bad they are so clueless about what is happening." Zendaya and you? Zendaya never gave us a straight answer when she came last time."

" What about her," Dinah giggled. Camila rolled her eyes and mumbled something that cued Dinah to hit her. 

" Are you two dating?" he became more specific. Lauren winked at the blonde girl as Mani mouthed words of encouragement to her.

" Okay, fine. We are," She ran her fingers through her hair. The girls laughed and yelped. I played along so people won't make that assumption that I don't approve. There just is a different light in her eyes at the mention of Zendaya's name.