Temporary Future

Camila

" So?" I softly spoke as we just silently went on our phones in the studio. They all just looked at me." What about our tour? Should we start again?"

" I don't know," Normani answered." I am free and all for it, but y'all-"

" Mani, you meed time to settle down too," Lauren added." We either will have to do a radio tour or an actual tour."

" I rather do an actual tour to be honest," I said.

" What about Izzy?" Ally said." She will need to go to school."

" She can be home school just for this year" I answered. Lauren gazed around,biting her lip. She didn't like that idea, yet she still went along with it.

" It doesn't necessarily have to be a long tour maybe like a month and a half in America," Dinah suggested. We brought out a paper to write down what we wanted for the tour. It had every little detail on it. Lauren glanced at her phone to see the time.

" Shit! Camz, we need to go!" she dragged me out." We need to pick up Bella."

   It was 11 pm and the daycare closed at 9. I was praying that they would of kept her a little longer. Lauren was driving as fast as she could.

" Lauren, slow down, please," I told her,softly. Ignoring my request, she still went on to speeding across town to get our daughter. There was a yellow light ahead. She tried to make it but didn't. The last thing I remember was the sound of glass shattering and a car honking.

Dinah

Normani left soon after Camren did. Ally and I stayed to work a little longer.

" Shouldn't you be at home giving Troy the time of his life," I teased her. She blushed very hard.

" He is working late tonight. Tomorrow though we planned a dinner," she says, writing down lyrics on a paper.

" What about after dinner?"

 We both busted out in laughter. She just winked at me,jokingly. I took the hint from that. I mean we all know Ally is a little freak. That is why she got pregnant before she was married. Luckily, she was madly in love with that man who impregnated her.

" Ally," I said in a serious tone." I want to marry Zendaya."

" Are you sure? Zendaya is a nice girl but if she hurts you-"

" She shows me off, she pictures a family with me," I listed." Before I had a job after we ended, Zendaya worked harder for the both of us. She got me some modeling job. Of course I wanted to sing. It was just the only thing to do."

" If you want to marry her, do it. I fully support it," Ally advised." But you better find out who she cheated on you with.  It could cause a huge disaster in the future."

 As much as I knew how much pain it will put me in, I know I had to do it.  I wanted Zendaya to be in my life. 

 I took Zendaya to a fancy restaurant to propose

 I took Zendaya to a fancy restaurant to propose.  She was a beautiful red dress that showed off every bit of her with black heels.  She was the most gorgeous thing my eyes every laid on. My hand took hers as we walked towards the place.

" Look who's here," Zendaya pointed to the group of men with cameras. I cussed under my breathe.

" Ugh."

" Hey," she cupped my cheek." We can eat all the way in the back. I expected this, baby."

" But-" I pouted. Giggling, she pecked my lips. We smiled as we walked past them. They weren't there for us, yet took pictures of me and Zendaya.

" I want pasta," I whined. 

" Then order some," she joked. 

" I don't know which one I want" I explained. She scooted next to me in the booth to rub my cheek.

" You are so damn beautiful,Dinah," she informed me. I became flustered. The only person who made me feel more confident and happy was the girl right next to me.

" I love you," I mumbled just enough for her to hear me.

" I love you more."

    After we they brought us our drinks and our food, I decided to make my move on her. I wasn't scared of her saying no. I was afraid of the topic that I never wanted to ever have to talk about.

" Zendaya, I love you to where words can't explain. From the minute you decided to flirt with me in front of a million of people as I accepted my award, i was deeply in love with you. We never ever had sex. We made love. You always protected my heart. Been completely honest," I pulled out the ring. She covered her mouth." I want you to marry me. Under one condition."

" I will do anything to get to spend my life with you forever,"  she said.

" Who did you sleep with when you cheated on me last year?"

 Immediately, she moved away. There was guilt and regret in her eyes. I knew she knew she fucked up. The morning of, she literally ran to my house to tell me in tears of what she did. Zendaya was more hurt than me. I never was mad at her. Ever since, I get jealous easily. 

" Dinah, please-I can't."

" You don't want to marry me then," I said, getting up. She pulled me down by my arm.

" It was Normani."

N/A: Speaking of Mani. Who do you want to date Mani? Two cliffhangers in one chapter lol