Happy To See You

Ally

My heart shattered. Isabella spent years thinking I hated her. I love her with every piece of my heart. Kneeling down, I opened my arms out for a hug from the small girl.

" Allycat!" the girls called at me. Smiling, I carried Isabella in my arms. She was a little too heavy for me, but I didn't mind it.

" Hey, I missed you all," I frowned at the thought of us being separated.

" We missed you too, Ally," Zendaya sent a shy smile.

" I am happy we can reunite again. I don't want us to be the way we were before," Lauren added. Setting Isabella down, I made sure to embrace each girl. The scent of them reminded me of the constant complaining of who used who's body wash.

" Ally, Why did you leave us," Isabella asked, innocently.

" Bella, don't-" Lauren scolded her but  was cut of by me.

" I wasn't happy and I didn't want you guys to notice it. Life gets really complicated when you grow up and try to start a family," I informed her. She stayed silent by her mom's side. None of the girls wanted to speak. It was an awkward silence that Zendaya had no choice but to break.

" So about the song?" She questioned, unwrapping her arms from Dinah's waist.  Lauren had told me she wrote a song for us. The thought was pretty exciting.

" What's it about?" I asked as she handed out the sheets of paper scripted with notes and lyrics.

" Experiencing different types of love," Zendaya answered. Sitting down in the chair, I read the lyrics.  

" I can't wait to release this," Normani mumbled.

" Management said we will make appearance first on a talk show I believe," Camila intruded." We have to perform a cover."

" What cover should we do?" Lauren asked as Izzy was on her phone in her lap. 

" Beyoncé!" Dinah exclaimed. Zendaya hit her softly on her arm.  " What?!? I was asked for a suggestion so I f-ing gave one."

Playfully, she rolled her eyes then went back to dealing with the buttons and switches in the studio.

" I don't know what I'm going tondo with you," Z mumbled to herself.

-
Lauren

My body was still wet from my shower I took in Camila's and I's hotel room. Camila was in her onesie, reading to Bella. Bella was snuggled in her chest. Watching them, I braided my hair.

" I think she fell asleep," Camila murmured, laying the small child on her bed. She climbed in our bed after tucking her in.

" She's past out," I smiled in a low voice. My arms wrapped around the petite girl. All you could hear in the room was the AC unit. It was dead silent.

" Lauren.." I hummed." Do you think getting back together is a good idea? Like what if Ally isn't ready and we are just making her situation worse? Did you see her face when she saw-"

" Camz," I interrupted." Ally was hurt Bella thought she hated her. You know how much Ally wanted kids. The fact she can't have one or she will have a premature baby is hard for her. But I have a feeling she wanted to see us to heal herself and not think about the past."

Let me just hope I was right on this. Camila seemed to. She fell asleep, relaxed and leased worried.

-

Comment songs you want the girls to cover!