Baby Love

Ally

  Lauren was released a week after her waking up. We decided to go to the studio to talk about Fifth Harmony. The best environment to talk about it is the the studio.

" Please, Lord, let this be me be pregnant," I prayed, waiting for the pregnancy test to be ready. I didn't want to do it while Troy was here since he was still shook about what Izzy said.

  I gazed at myself through the mirror. I ,slowly, lifted my shirt up to see my belly. There wasn't a difference. 

" Ally?" A voice behind me said. Startled, I put my shirt down and turned around to meet eyes with my husband.

" I thought you were gone?" I said, trying to hide the pregnancy tests on the sink. He notices and instantly grabbed one.

" Ally.." He gasped. A tear fell from his eyes.

" What?" I said,lowly. I was terrified of what the test said.

"  We are going to be parents," Troy answered. Screaming, I ran into his arms. He swung me around for a while till he realized Troy could be hurting the baby.

 He swung me around for a while till he realized Troy could be hurting the baby

I was the last one to arrive to the studio. Troy was so happy he didn't want me to leave. We had to depart soon though because we both had to work

" Ally I got here before you," Dinah joked. The girls were all here chatting about something when I arrived.

" The producer isn't going to be here till later, so we can talk," Lauren said, getting a seat for me. Immediately, I took out a ziplock bag that had the test in it. I tossed it at Lauren, knowing she was going to catch it.

" What the fuck it that?" Normani made a face. Lauren opens the bag to see what it is. I don't know why. I put it in a clear bag for a reason. Camila joined in and grabbed one. The girls gathered around each other to see.

" ALLY YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Camila smiled. She gave me a hug. Dinah gave me a hug too. The other two stood, stunned.

" Mommy Ally," Dinah laughed, turning around to her best friends." Aren't you two happy?"

" We are-" Lauren bit her lip.

" It's just Isabella has been making this correct predictions, lately," Normani finished.

" It's kind of creepy, but I mean there's no harm done," Lauren smiled." I'm happy she's right. But if it's a girl. It should be named Lauren."

Normani and Lauren joined into the group hug we are doing.

" I love you guys so much," I said,almost in tears. Dinah was the first one to pull out the hig.

" Guys ,we need to discuss us," Dinah reminded us. We all got down to business.

" Listen, I know I invited us back together to be Fifth Harmony because I thought it was Fifth Harmony I missed," Lauren said." It was really just you guys. I missed you guys. Not really the music or the studio or the touring. Don't get me wrong I love it, but I love y'all the most."

" Aww!" I hugged her from the side.

" Maybe Fifth Harmony wasn't right for us anymore," Normani added in. We all agreed.

" Fifth Harmony is officially OVER," Camila smiled.

A/N: someone special hasn't showed up that y'all been asking for but will in the next chapter. After that it's the epilogue