Incoming Infant

A/N: I am sorry that this fic is mostly about Ally and Zendinah, but I feel like no one really got to see enough of them in the last book. Isabella will be in here a little more than camren. I regret making this a camren fic when I really do not ship it. I ship camally more than camren

 I ship camally more than camren

Ally

Isabella took a bath when we went back to the room. Troy gave me her clothes so I can lay them out for her. He helped me get her ready as I got myself ready. I told the girls that I will go to the studio to tell them what happened.

" Do you think Mommy and Mama will be okay?" Izzy asked while Troy did her hair. I eavesdropped as I did my makeup.

" They'll be fine," Troy reassured.

" What if they don't make it?" she said,softly." Will Ally and you be my parents?"

" Don't worry about it. They'll be fine."

She didn't say another word. Instead, she swallowed her tears. I know that she didn't want to lose Camila and Lauren. They were her first team family.

" What's the plan?" Troy questioned,finishing up with Isabella.

" Y'all come with me to the studio. Then, we can go to hospital," I answered. Isabella grabbed her things.

" Ally... You have a doctors appointment today,"
Troy said. I fucking forgot.  We were going to check to see if I'm ready to have a baby. Honestly, I'm not looking forward to it.

" Troy, It can wait."

" Ally, I want to be a father just like you want to be a mother," Troy took my hands." Go to the doctors. Wait for the girls to go with you to go to the studio. Izzy and I will go to hospital. It's been 2 years since we tried. Just go.."

Sighing, I grabbed my purse. I gave Troy a kiss in the lips. Then, a kiss in Isabella's cheek

~
I hated going to the doctors. Every time I go, the news gets worse. Maybe this is God's way of telling be I shouldn't have a baby.

" Mrs Ogletree," the lady called me. Nervous, I made my way to the back.

  The nurse took my height and weight. The doctor asked a few questions about my pregnancy problem.

" Mrs Ogletree," the doctor reentered the room." With the problems you're having, it will be best to go into surgery. It will definitely help with you making a baby."

" What kind?" I asked.

" Fallopian tube surgery," he answered." Luckily, you aren't really badly. You'll stay in the hospital for 2 days afterwards. 9 days after you cant try and have a baby again."

~
When I arrived to the waiting room, I saw Dinah and Normani with Troy and Izzy. Izzy was coloring in the coffee table as the others were talking.

" Ally!" Normani smiled at me.

" What did the doctor say," Troy immediately asked me. He was anxious to have a child. So was I.

" I need surgery. I told them I'll do it tomorrow so I won't miss anything. I'll be in the hospital for 2 days," I responded,taking a seat. Troy took my hand.

" Will it be in this one?" Dinah questioned.

" Yes, but another building," I sighed. Troy pulled me into his lap.

" I'll watch Isabella," Dinah volunteered." Zendaya won't mind."

" Speaking of her and Zendaya," Normani smirked." They're engaged."

  Dinah found out who it was?

" Who was it?" I mouthed to her. She frowned,shaking her head.

" Dinah, I need to ask you about something," I pulled her to the side.

" Ally-"

" Dinah, who was it?"  I repeated.

" Well, I believe some ass at the bar drugged Zendaya. She was so wasted. So was Mani, who drinks very little," Dinah informed. I rolled my eyes.

" Doesn't answer my question."

" It was Normani but. Normani doesn't know."

I gasped. What the actual hell.

" Do you think-?"

  Dinah didn't even let me finish before answering.

" No one could make me feel protected and loved as much as Zendaya can."