Desires

Ally
Isabella slept over in our room. Lauren and Camila had her belongings in their room, but the key was in their purses. The doctor wouldn't let us go receive it. Happily, Troy offered to buy her some clothes.

" What kind of outfits do you want ,princess?" He asked her as she sat in the bed,playing with her dolls. Thank god she brought those to the daycare.

" Black like Mommy!" She said." And a unicorn so Mama won't be jealous."

" Hmm, I'll see what I'll find," Troy says softly. I finished up brushing my teeth right as Troy was about to leave.

" Wait!" I called for him." We are going down for breakfast."

Izzy took my hand as we walked to the elevator. Troy gave me kisses on my cheek as the elevator went down. Before Troy and I departed, we gave each other a peck on the lips.

Normani

I left early yesterday because I was so tired. Guilt filled me. My phone was blown up with so many missed calls and text messages. Immediately, I raced to the hospital. Careful not to end up like Lauren and Camila. Dinah texted me what floor to meet her on.

" Crap," a guy ran into me. He grabbed me before I could fall on the floor. Obviously worked here because he was wearing blue scrubs.

" I'm so sorry," he apologized. His brown eyes twinkled. Not bad looking,to be honest.

" It is fine," I smiled at him. His ID said Dr Leonardo Fernandez." You're a doctor?"

" Yeah," he said,flustered." I'm sure you're here for Mrs and Mrs Jauregui-Cabello ."

" Oh yeah," I frowned. This cute ass Doctor distracted me from my real mission.

" They're doing fine. Still unconscious though. Camila will be the first to wake up," Dr Fernandez informed before walking off.

I continued to walk straight ahead, where Zendaya and Dinah was sitting. Dinah was asleep ,snuggled in Zendaya's neck.

" Hey," I said ,softly. Smiling, Zendaya shifted Dinah in her arms.

" We still have no report for Mila and Lauren," Zendaya responded." The doctor is hella cute."

" What did you say,babe?" Dinah mumbled,half asleep.

" Normani is here," she changed the subject before Dinah killed a bitch.

" Who is our Doctor?" I questioned. I sat down next to Zendaya. Dinah took up two chairs next to her for her legs.

" Dr Fernandez. He's young as fuck too," Zendaya added.

   Dinah snuggled in closer to her girlfriend. She played with her hair,giggling. Dinah soon began to giggle with her. Soon they were having a laughing fit for no good reason. Zendaya poked her side to try and stop her. A ring with a sparkling diamond got my attention on Dinah's hand.

" What is that?!?" I gasped, yanking her hand." Did you-?"

   She nodded, nibbling her lip. Zendaya blushed.

" I proposed last night," Dinah answered." We didn't get to make love as I planned it to go but-"

  Zendaya slapped her upside the head. Dinah laughed before kissing her cheek.

I just want someone to love me like that.

A/N: SO I was going through comments on Mommy? And I read how people wanted it to laurmani. Honestly I wanted it to be laurmani but I didn't think people would like it since laurmani it was getting shit at that time. Anyways, who would like a laurmani story?