Heartache

Hey guys since Im free now I'll update!!!!! Short maybe but it's all I've got.

***
"Thud....thud...."
Sehun tapped his steering wheel anxiously as he drove into the parking lot of his office.

He had tried calling Baekhyun since he left Luhan's house but he wasn't answering his calls. He was worried to death.

"Hey."
Sehun sighed in relief as Baek's voice came by. He didn't realize he was holding in air until he did so.

"Hey Baek, I missed you."
Sehun smiled as he took his things out from the car and locking it.

"Any emergencies?"

"What? No? Baek-"
Sehun stopped in his tracks as his eyes darted around with panic.

"If there is none. Im tired, if you don't mind, Im gonna go to sleep."
Baek's voice was emotionless and Sehun couldn't read the expression Baek was giving.

Was he mad?
Was he really tired?
Was he sick?

"Oh.. Okay. Take care babe, I love you."

"And I you. Bye."

And he hung up the phone.

Sehun just stood there , shocked.
It's like his heart was hammered with something. Why is being rejected by Baek hurt so much?
He could literally feel the coldness inside his beautiful voice.

***
Baekhyun buried his head into his hands once he placed the phone down.

A tear reluctantly slipped from his eye and he carelessly wiped it away with the back of his hand.

It's your own fault.
You expect too much.
You first started with the cold tone.
He said he missed you and you didnt say it back.
He probably thinks you're a freak, a self-centered bitch.
He hates you..
But you rejected on him first.
Why couldn't he at least insist to come or whatever?
Dont expect too much, Baek.
It only makes you heart ache.

***

"Hey Chan."
Sehun entered the room and hugged his favourite cousin. He had expected him since he called to be staying in his house for a few weeks.

"Hey Sehun. Why so down?"
Chan grinned, showing his dimples again.
It made Sehun jealous of Chanyeol's carefreeness.

Sehun sighed before saying.
"I just called Baek. But he seemed down or something. Maybe Im just thinking too much, he's probably just tired."

"You probably know that he waited for you whole day here right?"
Chanyeol's voice turned out a bit colder than expected but it was the news that caught Sehun by surprise.

"What?"
Sehun's eyes turned wide as he stared directly into Chan's eyes.

"I came by noon but he said he came since morning. Left here an hour ago. Do you even know what time it is?"

Sehun peeped at his watch and winced.
12 in the midnight.

"He- he didn't tell me.."

"He wanted to surprise you."

Sehun grabbed at his own hair in frustration as he couldn't stop himself from blaming himself.

"Your love life is so fucked up huh? I heard you even had another boyfriend. Fashion designer? Ring a bell? "

Chanyeol only earned another groan from Sehun.

"My boy. You should and must tell me everything once he go back to your little sweet home yeah?"

"Yeah. Im gonna need your help.."
Sehun furrowed his eyesbrows in pain.

Things were about to get worse.
And maybe he wouldnt be able to control it one day..