Dont fall for me

Luhan's lips pursed in a thin line as he saw Sehun walking towards him with honour plastered all over his face.

"Did he really think I would love him." Luhan thought in amusement.

"Hey dear." Sehun breathed as he pulled Luhan in and put a slight kiss on his cheeks.

They were playing the couple role and they could feel the hidden cameras clicking for any further detail news of them.

Probably going to be on the newspaper again.

Luhan glanced around and leaned close enough until his lips touched Sehun's ear and whispered.
"What about the coffee shop nearby? Treat me a drink?"
He spoke in a very seductive voice, making Sehun shuddered for a bit.

"Sure anything for you babe." Sehun's lips curved up a smile as he held Luhan's hand as they walk.

The coffee shop was more than comfortable. Sofas all over the shop made the shop looked more of a resting place than an ordinary restaurant.

Luhan and Sehun picked a seat of two and ordered two coffees for each. Luhan glanced at the two seats and furrowed his eyebrows in disgust.

He sat with a thump on Sehun's legs, making Sehun gasped in shock.

Luhan bent down and smiled, tying his shoelaces.
"What for have two seats when I could just sit on your leg?"
He smirked and Sehun found it even more attractive.

"You are such a creature. "
Sehun hadn't finish his sentence when Luhan straighten up and sat , wriggling into Sehun's lap.
And now his ass was directly on top of Sehun's crouch, creating friction that made Sehun literally crazy.

"A...beautiful..sly..one." Sehun continued and panted, trying to hold in his desires.

"Course." Luhan smirked and sipped his coffee.

He glanced and frowned as he saw another camera behind the windows.
Silly people. He thought as he reached for Sehun's earrings.

He took one down and handed it to Sehun.
"Help me put it on." Luhan whispered.

Sehun nodded and wrapped his hands around Luhan, helping him with the earring. Their face was only inches apart and Sehun placed a quick kiss on Luhan's lips, clearly catching Luhan in surprise.

Sehun couldn't help it. He just..couldn't.

Luhan recovered by then and smiled. He pulled Sehun close by the ear and breathed hot breath into his ears.

"This is just an act. Make sure you don't drown in this dream. If you do, it would be hard, eh?" Luhan finished with a slight edge on his voice and nibbled Sehun's earlobes, causing him to gasp in surprise.

"Sure babe. I can differentiate dream, and reality." Sehun smiled back and kissed Luhan again.

***

Please vote and comment. Lots of appreciation :)