Avoiding

This had reached a point that everyone was avoiding everyone. Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol still moved in the same house. The only difference was Sehun never eyed anyone at all and was always in his room or outside.

Baekhyun always glanced at Sehun and refused to look at Chanyeol while Chanyeol was always twirling at his noodles and playing with his food with a blank expression on his face.

Chanyeol knew Baek would only talk to him after talking to Sehun and he thought he should wait then. But every single time, he just ended up spacing out.

Although Sehun on the other hand was keeping his cold face, he was shattering inside. Everytime he looked at Baek or Chan.
He would be reminded of them so close to each other, reminded of the dream he had where the two of them laughed at him as he fell into a deep pit.
Sehun shuddered every single time he thought about that.

He couldn't talk to Baek about it, not now anyway, despite how the other so wanted to talk but was refused by a cold look.

He needed an escape.
And he could only think of one person.

***

Luhan opened the door just to have a warm tall body collasped into his embrace. He was shocked but he held on anyway.

This. This reminded him the way Sehun first came bawling his eyes out at him, about Baekhyun. No doubt it was about the same person again.

Luhan sighed as he gently pulled Sehun to turn around and kicked the door shut. Lay was at work again so Luhan had invited Sehun in.

Finally Sehun pulled apart and went to sit on one of the sofas without a word.
Luhan went over and patted his shoulder as he asked.
"Do you want anything to drink? Water?"

Sehun shook his head, but Luhan insisted.
"You should. I'll take it for you."

As Luhan turned to walk into the kitchen, a warm hand grabbed him, followed by a mild whisper.
"Stay."

Luhan's eyes softened as he sat back down at the sofa.
"What's wrong?"

There was a moment of silence before Sehun spoke.
"Baek cheated on me with Chanyeol."

"Are you entirely sure?"
Luhan asked as he sat closer to the younger boy.

"Yeah. Saw them about to kiss. I know Baekhyun. He would never do that to anyone except for the one he would have fallen for. I..could see it in his eyes."
Sehun whispered.

"What do you even feel right now?"

Sehun looked up as he watched Luhan spoke.
"What do you me-"

"Do you feel heartbroken? Or betrayed? Or sad? Where does your feelings even lie right now?"
Luhan whispered in a slightly harsh tone.

"I...I felt betrayed. I was losing you because I wanted to be with Baekhyun. I don't want him to be alone. I hesitated for him. And now he cheated on me with no hesitation at all. I cared about what he thought and he did not even cared back."
Sehun said, tears filling his eyes but he swallowed it back in.

Luhan pursed his lips as he thought.
"I think he is the one you should really talk to. I can't possibly tell you what he think and what he want. "

"But Im scared. To even look into his eyes. To see all those apologetic eyes, that probably don't mean anything."
Sehun whispered.

Luhan took a deep breath before putting his hands on two sides of Sehun's head, pulling him closer to stare right into his eyes firmly.
"Im sure it means something. Hyunnie is actually a kind person. Or that's what I knew from the past and from the way you talk about him."

Luhan paused as if hesitating to say but said anyway.
"Do you love him or me? Tell me true fully."

"You."
Sehun said almost without hesitation.

"Then sort it out over there. Then we can be together. He won't be alone. I believe he found himself Chanyeol."
Luhan said in a whisper and he placed a mild kiss on Sehun's forehead.

Sehun blinked as he nodded. He stared back into Luhan's twinkling eyes and felt his heart sped as he said.
"Wait for me then."

And he leaned in, their lips meeting in a very gentle way.

Sehun could feel fire works in his head as he moved against Luhan. He never felt like this before. But everytime he was with Luhan, this feeling kept coming up.

He felt numb. This was their first willing, finally-meant-something kinda kiss. It was gentle. As if they were actually communicating deep inside, telling each other it's gonna be alright, that they could make it.

And Sehun never felt so drunk in love.