Staring

Sehun was shocked.
And all he could do was stare outside his window for the rest of his day.

Luhan had a boyfriend? He must be kidding me. Had his boyfriend agreed too?

He wasn't going to give up just yet.
He had one more day.

It was the second day when he decided to pay a visit to Luhan's house to make sure he was telling the truth.
Or you could say, to make himself believe that isn't true.

Sehun had always been stubborn. The way he refused to believe. The way he had wished all this was fake. Just a dream. Once he made a decision, he could hardly take it back.

"Thud thud thud...."
Sehun sighed as he shoved his phone back into his back pocket. Luhan wasn't picking up.

He was ignoring me.
Sehun thought.

He took a deep breath before knocking on Luhan's door.
After a few minutes, the door swung open, revealing a familiar brown headed boy with messed up hair and sleepy eyes.

Those eyes went wide open once Luhan realized who was standing outside his door. A hand went up to cover his mouth as he gaped.

Sehun wasn't sure. But he thought he could see red eyes on Luhan.
Like he had been crying.

"What are you doing here!"
Luham exclaimed. He was clearly not ready.

"You can't expect me to believe you without evidence. Where's your boyfriend?"
Sehun said. He was surprised his voice was still so steady. He had to resist the urge to shake so badly.

Luhan's eyes darted around nervously before replying.
"He wasn't here.."

"Then he is a fake?"
Sehun said, cocking an eyebrow.

That made Luhan rose with anger.
"How could you just assume things so easily? You think you could manipulate everything with just your power? Like in your company? Do you want everything to work under your command , MR. CEO?"
He panted so furiously that Sehun was taken by surprise.

Was he so bad? Was he manipulating? He didn't even know. Maybe that's what made Luhan leave him, with an excuse. Maybe he was that awful.

"I..I didn't mean-"

"Im sorry. I just... Im not in a good mood right now. But we can't see each other anymore. "
Luhan sighed and attempted to slam the door shut.

Sehun extended his hand just in time to stop the door.
"I-"

"What's going on here?"
A deep voice sounded from behind.
It made Sehun shuddered.

I wouldn't be afraid.
Sehun thought as he whipped his body around just in time to meet with a very tall and built man.
He had slender eyes and a side smirk that would make anybody stare. He wore a large navy blue jacket with his hands in his pockets.

He stared down at Sehhn and cocked an eyebrow.

"Who are you?"

But before Sehun could say anything, Luhan's voice sounded from behind.
"Honey?"

With just one call, Kris pushed past Sehun and set his hand on Luhan's waist, bending down to give a kiss on his mouth.

After they pulled apart, Luhan stared between the still paralyzed Sehun to Kris. He looked down and said.
"Kris? He was meddling with me without my permission."

Kris watched Sehun and stepped forward in front of Sehun.
"Ahh. Ceo was it? I heard that bae here said that it was over. Acting over. Cut! Dont you understand?"
And he laughed.

But Sehun wasn't laughing.
"You are?"
He regretted once the words spilled out of his mouth. It was stupid of him to even asked. He knew pretty well that this must be the gorgeous boyfriend of Luhan's but he wanted to confirm. He needed the answer.
Or maybe he needed them to convince himself.

Kris looked at him like he was some crazy people.
"I? I am Kris. Luhan's boyfriend. Haven't you heard?"

And that was enough for Sehun to go stomping out of sight. With his tears flowing down from his pale cheeks.
He was pathetic.
But he knew somehow he should give up in the right timing.

After all, he was desperate for love and warmth.
And he had someone back there who had it all.

Maybe not the heart stopping. But warmth. Like family.