Baek

Sehun had been prepared, as he opened his door into his office. Several breath intakes before he twisted the doorknobs .

In it was his office chair, turned away facing the window. Sehun knew he was there when he saw a tuff of brown hair on the edge of the chair.He was actually afraid, of what he might find behind it.

"Baek." He whispered full of emotions, hoping for forgiveness.

The chair turned around and Sehun's heart twisted painfully into a tight knot.

Baek was there. With his red puffy eyes as he stared directly into Sehun's eyes.

"Baek" Sehun started forward hoping to embrace Baek.

"Do you still love me?"

It was a small whisper but enough for Sehun to hear.

"Baek what-"

"Answer me please"

Sehun shivered.

Baek was unlikely to shout at him but there was always a tone that made Sehun shudder.

Baek's voice was full of hurt, anger and disappointment.

"Yes of course I do. You knew."

Sehun said in a pleading voice.

"When I finally know what you have been doing outside all the time, I don't think I'm sure anymore Sehun. I dont -.. Please. Please do explain."

Baek held his head behind his hands and won't look at Sehun.

"Baek they don't mean anything to me. I meant it. And that dating is a fake for the cameras. I promise you that."

Sehun stood beside Baek waiting for him to say something.

"Am I not enough? Am I not attractive enough? My body not enough to hold you back?"

Baek looked at Sehun with heartbreaking eyes.

"No. Baek. You are perfect. I just.. wanna try something different that time."

"Can't you try with me ?"

"Baek I know I shouldn't be trying to explain things with you. I'm sorry and I won't do it again. I love you baek."

Sehun couldn't stand it and he pulled Baek into himself. He held so tight and he won't let Baek go.

Baek was silence then. He couldn't say it back . maybe not yet.

Sehun sighed. He could wait. He would wait forever.

He leaned in to kiss Baek.

But Baek made no effort to kiss back .

This really made Sehun's heart pain.

He would snatch his heart back. He would.