Channie

"So....are we still brothers?"
Chanyeol whispered as he and Sehun were both getting their coffee made in the kitchen.
He somehow wished Sehun didn't hear him because he wasn't ready to face it yet. He only blurted out this morning as Sehun seemed to be in a good mood.

Honestly the Chanbaek incident had jeopardised their relationship even worse than Chanhan incident. Chanyeol himself wasn't sure if Sehun would ever be talking to him again.

I should go back to where I came from.
he thought.

But unfortunately Sehun heard, and he froze.
Chanyeol felt his heart stopped as he watched Sehun tensed up.
But he felt like he finally let out a breath he been holding too long when Sehun finally said.

"Course we are Yeol."
Sehun put on a small smile.

"You...forgive me?"
Chanyeol looked up from his coffee as he said.

Sehun sighed and said.
"Well, not entirely Yeol. But it is my fault from the very beginning. I shouldn't have not let go of Baek when I was supposed to. You may have hurt me. But you were still my favourite cousin brother Yeol."
He added a smile in the end.

Chanyeol merely smiled back his famous teeth smile as he pulled Sehun in a big bear hug, taking the other by surprise.
"You too Hun."

Sehun chuckled as he patted Chanyeol's back.
"Make him happy. Give him what I couldn't, Yeol. I trusted you in this."

He felt Chanyeol laughed , sending vibrations down both their chests.
"Sure I would. But Im not even sure if... If he likes me."

Sehun pulled away and stared at Chanyeol in the eyes in disbelief.
"Are you kidding me Yeol? He broke up with me for you. Haven't you make a move yet you stupid giant?"

Chanyeol's eyes widen as he took in what Sehun said.
"He broke up with you? Not you?"

But Sehun merely stared at him with poker face, not wanting to repeat himself.

"I...."
Chanyeol started but was soon cut off coldly by Sehun.

Sehun slammed his hands on Chanyeol's mouth before leaning in to whisper into his elf ears.
"Good luck bro."

And he took his coffee and left the house, leaving Chanyeol standing there dumb founded.
His hand crept up to his heart and rest just in front of his chest.
He felt it racing fast and his cheeks burning.

I have a chance!
Me.
Park Chanyeol.
And....

And Byun Baekhyun.

***

Baekhyun had just bought coffee from the coffee shop nearby when he stopped at the door, holding two cups of coffee.

Ohdamn. Now Im even buying coffee for Chan without realising . Is this what's called crushing on someone?

Baek shook his head as if to shake the thoughts away. He shuddered. It's been long since he had these kind of honey-moon crushing since he had been with Sehun for so many years.
They just loved each other and rely on each other like they were one body.

Baek didn't even realise someone outside when he pushed the door open with his back. He did it rather...not too gently and the door collided in a person's face.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!"
Baek exclaimed as he huddled forward to the person kneeling on the floor, still holding his nose where it hit the door.

Suddenly he felt a wave of familiarity hit him as he recognised the brown hazel hair and fashionable clothes. The familiar level with this person don't count with the outer look. Just the existence of this person made Baek recognise him.