Change chappy 3

It's been another year with Sean and I cant take it any more!!! He yells at Danny, he yells at me, he even started to hit me! He's making me fight more nights and more rounds I don't know happened other than Danny talking. 

"Layla get down here now!!!" I ran downstairs to find him turning red in the kitchen with Danny playing in spilled milk on the floor. 

"Look at what your brat did!!! Clean it up and get ready for your fight tonight !!!"  

"No no Sean this was my day off you said I didn't have to fight to day!!!" 

"That was before I was pissed off" 

"Sean, Danny's only 14 months what do you think he's gonna do I mean really Sean!!! Grow up!!!" I picked up Danny and took him to the bathroom and ran a bath for him. I took his clothes off and sat him in the water with some toys and walked to the kitchen and started to clean.  

"You think you know how to raise our child" I wipt around so fast 

"Danny is not OUR child he is mine!! I don't know what your thinking in that twisted mind of yours" 

"Luke is my son I was the first one the hold him at the hospital and who's hand were you holding when you were giving birth" he rage on. 

"That was because you KIDNAPPED me from my family I couldn't have Danny there with me!!! And for the last time his name is Danny jr Not Luke!" he charged at me I tried to to move but it was to late he had me by my hair. 

"Justin is my son Gena I don't know what your talking about Justin is my son!!!" 

"Get off of me, my name is Layla not Gena and who is Justin???" this man lost it he slammed me down on the table and pinned my arms above my head. 

"Gena your more beautiful then I remember! Come on let's have sex on the table like we use to!!!" he started taken my shirt off when I did a hammerfist on his nose I had to get out of the house. I ran to my room and packed my clothes and my serect stash if money and then to Danny's room and got his stuff and some toys. I ran to and bathroom and get him out but he wasn't there and I started to panic!!! 

"Danny!!! Danny!!!" I ran around the house to find Sean holding jr out over the balcony railing!!! 

"Sean put him Down!!! Now!!!" 

"Mommaaa" Danny yelled for me but I could only watch through blurry eyes!!! 

"Please let him go!!!" 

"If that's what you want!!!"

-----------------------------------

Comment and vote please 

Love Dana