Chappy Family

Chappy family

Not proof read

Upon arriving back at our home and stepping over the threshold. I was hit again with the since of belonging and freedom, remembering everything from Danny and I's first time coming to the house and me breaking down and crying at how beautiful it was.

I picked up Luna and Danny held Jr in his arms as we walked up the grand staircase. Up to our rooms we bathed the kids and got them ready for bed. Luna in her blue onesie and Jr in a onesie also.

>>>>>>>>>~<<<<<<<<<

*****Layla*****

I woke to a very strange noise coming from down stairs. I looked over at Danny sleeping so peacefully so I decided to leave him to get his rest. I slowly slipped out of bed and the cold wood floors startled me. I noticed it was three in the morning and the winds were picking up outside. A tree was knocking against the far window in our bedroom. I continued to walk out of my room and in the hallway. I walked down the steps into the darkness and seached for the light. My throat was dry and some cool water sounded good right now. I pulled a glass from the cabinet and got some water from the fridge. After watching the cool stream of water pour into the glass I brought it up to my lips.

"Nooo Mommy! Mommy!!"

I heard Luna's frightened scream and I ran to her room. Dropping the glass somewhere along the way I opened her door and saw her hiding under her covers shaking.

"Whats wrong sweetie?" I worriedly rushed to her. She poked her head out of the covers and held tight to me.

"The bad man." Sean? Was she talking about Sean. The bad man?

"What bad man?" I asked as I brushed her hair out of her face. The fear in her eyes shook me to the core. She had tears steaming down her face and her bottom lip was quivering. My little baby, my little girl.

"The bad man th-at to-took you. He- he to-took me too!" she cried. I just held on to her as Danny came rushing into the room.

"What happened?! Who did it?" Danny rushed as he picked Luna up and sat on the bed with me tucked in his arm as well.

"Oh Luna sweetheart come here, come here." he pulled her into his arms.

"She had a nightmare." I gave him a look to not ask any questions right now. He nodded understanding that I didn't want her to relive her nightmare again. I took a second to just look at them.

How many times has she woken up with nightmares when I was gone?

Did she think about being taken as well?

I was taken out of my thoughts by Luna's little voice.

"Ca-Can I sl-sleep in your room to-tonight?" Luna whispered out and hugged her dad. I got up and Danny followed me. Once outside her pink little room Danny handed her over to me.

"I'm gonna go check on Jr. and see if he woke up." he spoke in a hushed voice. As Luna started to nod off in my arms. I looked in his eyes and saw a tender love and something else I'm just not sure. I reached over and kissed him but before he could respond I pulled away and winked. I made my way to our room and layed her in the middle. Suddenly glad Danny pushed for the Eastern King size bed. It was huge it could fit eight people nicely and leave room to spare.

*****Danny*****

Great now she has me all hot and bothered. But nows not the time for all of that. I pushed opened my sons door, my son! I saw his bed was empty and I began to panic.