Chappy Getting to Know You

Chappy getting to know you

Not proof read

*****Danny******

I looked in the back set and saw my lil guy sleeping in Luna's car seat. In a cute little shirt and jeans he really did look like me. The hair, the face hopefully I haven't missed much in his life. I pulled off onto the highway and started thinking about everything I missed in him going up, even his birth!

I guess Layla saw something in my eyes or face but she leaned over to kissed my neck and grab my hand pulling it into her lap. Only a few blocks away to our house now I slowly rubbed circles in Layla's upper thigh. I could see the blush in her face and that only my the pressure on my zipper tighter. Just thinking of all the things I can finally do to her. These years without sex has been horrible but I know I soon as I have her under me! Oh my gosh just the thought of it has me stepping on the gas petal. And finally seeing her again in that low cut black tank top and her bright red bra has made me want to be locked up in a room for a week and let us get to know each other better. Just feeling her warmth was enough to send me over the edge and her putting her hand on my lap wasn't helping.

We didn't speak as a carried Jr into the house and up the stairs to the spare room I had made if we did have a boy. Just the way we had left it four years ago. It was a pale green room with a big tree growing from the head on the crib. The crib was a baby/toddler baby crib made for ages 0-4 and I'm glad we got this one. It was a dark red wood and the floor was a creamy color that was soft to the touch. His room had a flat screen tv in it and was full of toys. From trucks and cars to blocks and Legos, when I was making this room I was having too much fun. The room had brown lining along side the walls that was about to my hip and glow in the dark stars on the ceiling.

I could tell Layla was having a hard time taking it all in so I quickly set Jr into the crib and helped her out of the room. I past Luna's room and Layla stopped to open the door. It as well wasn't changed except the bed. Pale pink walls, hard wood floor and white furniture such as her two dresser, her chest and big comfy chair. Pink bedding and a pink rug with pink curtains. But the funny thing is, is that she hates pink and has been begging me to change it to blue. But my answer has always been the same, to wait until your mom is returned and them we can change it.

"Where is she?" Layla whispered as she walked around the room.

"At my mothers. I dropped her off before I went to the hospital. I packed her an overnight bag and I'll be getting her in the morning, or should I say we will be getting her. So we have all night together." I pulled her to our room.

"But what about Luna, does she know I'm here? Should we really be doing this while our daughter is elsewhere. I hav-" I cut off her rambling with a kiss that made her lose control. She started to pull off my shirt and tried to unbuckle my belt before I broke the kiss.

"I want to make this special for you. I want to make love to you the way we did our first time." I saw her blush a deep red and nodded.

I grabbed behind her upper thighs and picked her up. Walking across the room and setting her slowly on the bed. I pull her little red tank top off leaving her in her red bra. I kissed her softly and full of passion my hands moving slowly down her body. Her soft milky skin against my rough hands was musical. Her soft pants of breath on my neck as my hands went to her sexy hips that created her hourglass figure. I lifted her hips just an inch off the bed and let her feel what she was doing to me. As I rubbed myself onto her she pulled my hair and softly bit my neck. My left hand made its way down to lovely wet lips that was just underneath her little black shorts.

"Ta- take them, off." she huskily whispered to me in pants.

I gave in and slowly pulled them down letting my fingers drag against her outer then inner thighs. Then leaning down to get it past her knees and kissed her inner thigh. Hearing her gasp I knew what was coming next.

*****Luna*****

"Granma?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" she laughed and grabbed a book off the

"Do you want to read this time koala?" I nodded and jumped up in my bed.

Granma have me the book and sat in bed with me.

I like my room at Granma Hannah and Grandpa Adams house. It was like I was on the moon! There is a huge picture of earth on the wall in front of me. There were stars lots an lots of stars!

"Out of My Mind by Sha- Shar," I pointed at the word and tried again, " Sharon Dr- Drap- Draper." Granma clapped and rubbed my arm and said to going. So I turned the book and tried to read this new book.

"Words. I'm surr- round- ed by words. Maybe millions."

I kept reading until I got to the seventh page. I had to stop a lot because i didnt know the words, so Granma could read the words for me. Granma says I'm really smart for my age and she is really proud of me. She said that I can read really big words good and that I read at a second grade level. I can't wait to go to kindergarden so I can read and learn more stuff. Granma says I'm so smart because of my mommy. Mommy likes to read a lot just like me. But I really like science and granma said that we daddy was little this was his room and liked science. Daddy helps me with science fun stuff like when we made goop and another time we made water glow and quick sand! I wonder if mommy would like science to.

"Luna? Luna?" I looked over at Granma and stared at her.

"Whatcha thinking about koala?" I played with the book in my hands and looked away.

"Will I ever see mommy?" I whimpered

"Oh my little koala you'll see her sooner then you think." I looked up and saw she was crying too.

"You mean mommy's coming home!" I rushed and jumped on my knees.

"I think so I'm not sure."

"I wanna go home Granma!" I pouted

"No koala your staying with Granma and Granpa tonight." she started getting up

"NO! I wanna go home! I wanna leave! I want my daddy, I want my daddy! I don't want to stay!" I screamed at her. I don't want to be here what if my mommy comes home, I won't be there!

"Ok I'll call him." she pulled out her phone and I heard it ringing.

"Hello Danny"

"I'm sorry dear, but Luna is very upset. She wants to come home." I nodded

"I'm not sure why she wants to leave, we were sitting reading a book then she got quiet. She started crying about Layla-"

"Yea she really wants to come home. Okay"

"Alright bye." she hung up.

"Can I go home now?" I begged.

*****Layla*****

Danny trailed his kisses back up to my neck but first stopping at my thigh, hip, tummy, ribs, breast, and my collarbone.

"While in these days of quiet desperation

As I wander through the world in which I live

I search everywhere for some new inspiration

But it's more than cold reality can give

If I need a cause for celebration

Or a comfort I can use to ease my mind

I rely on my imagination

And I dream of an imaginary time"

Played from te nightstand and he reached over to answer. I started to kiss up his neck to tease him.

"Oh hi mom." mom? Why is she calling so late?

"Why is something wrong? What happened?"

"Layla? She started crying about Layla?" at the mention of my little girl crying over me made me jump up out of bed and put my leggings back on. I put on one of Danny's small buttons ups and when I was done the call had ended and Danny had his shirt back on.

"You ready to see your daughter?"