Chappy Code Black

Chappy Code Black

******Mrs. Nancy******

Layla had to be one of the strongest women I knew, I shook away the thought as I finished putting in all their information into my high tech computer. I rested my chin in my hand as I leaned forward on my desk.

"So where are you going now?" I asked in wonder. I know Jr said something about his dad but then again he is three and I could hardly understand what he was saying. "You know if you need to you can stay with Bill and I. You know we but love you and Bill already thinks of you as his daughter." I pushed even more.

"Thank you Nancy but I think I'm going to try to find Danny."

"But I'm right here?!" Jr exclaimed and raised his arms. He was wearing the shirt I got he a week ago it was his little red shirt that said. " Touch my mommy, I'll beat you, then daddy, then sister, And Grandma!" I smiled at his shirt and laughed at his comment.

"Your daddy sweetheart!" I chuckled. He hit his head with his little hand.

"Oh.." I started to wish Bill and I had children. To see the love jn their eyes and the smile on their face would be worth wild.

"Code Black, Code Black" screamed out of the over speakers. I almost panicked from the knowing danger that was facing us.

"Hurry up and follow me! Come on," I rushed Layla an Jr with me to te safe room to keep them safe.

"Whats going on?" Layla asked with a slightly stressed tone. I could tell she was trying to stay calm for Danny but if I told her the truth she would flip.

"Code Black! Code Black please all nurses and doctors help the patients as planned." I quickly turned and rushed to get people out and to the staircases.

"Nancy! Nancy come back!" I could hear Layla in the background. I just couldn't tell her what was going on not yet. I got about twenty five people out as was my range and turned to go help Layla and Jr get out but what I saw knocked the wind out of me. I dropped to my knees and a tear slipped down my face.

"No please!"

****** Bill ******

"Hey Bill you gonna come shoot a few hoops with us?" Vincent another cop asked as Sutton and I got into our car.

"Sure, whose all coming?" I asked and buckled my seat belt.

"Anton, Tim, Quinton, Sutton, and I. Meet us up at the-"

"We got a bomb threat at South Help Hospital all officer report to scene!" blasted over the radio.

"Bill isnt that where your wife works!" Vincent stated before I sped off toward the hospital.

A bomb threat. A bomb threat what about Layla and Jr are they still there did Nancy take them away? Are they safe and sound? My Nancy so sweet and caring would I over see her again.

****** Danny ******

"Here we are at South Help Hospital where fifty people are held hostage. A man is strapped in bombs and holding the people on the fifth floor. Here are pictures of all those we believe are still in the hospital. They started a slide show of pictures I just pray that Nancy got out of there.

After about thirty people were shown Luna came in and sat on my lap. She brushed her hair out of her little eyes and watched wit me. I held her close as Nancys picture came up with her in her giraffe uniform. I held my breath and prayed for her and Bill. I kept watching and saw a picture of a lady with her son smiling in a hospital bed. She seemed so familiar, but from where? I looked down at Luna and she pointed at the tv and said,

"Mommy!"

Sorry I know its short but I had to leave it off right here!! Sorry not proof read!!

5 votes, 5 comments?!